Fun in F-Chat land

pockmark

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miyagi
If I were you, Id take a step back and pull the shoe out of your mouth. You are argueing with Bmwracer, who has more track experience than ANYONE on Fcrap, and argueably, more track Experience than all of those homos put together.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23074

The 360 was, and always be a huge POS. Whether Lambo races or not (although from what Ive read the new Gallardos have been doing very well, as has the Murcielago RGT lately) I am not a race car driver and what matters to me, is how my straight off the floor STREETCAR compares to another STRAIGHT OFF THE FLOOR STREETCAR. The facts are as follows:

Early Gallardo absolutely DESTROYS a 360/360CS in straightline speed. It is an OBLITERATION. On track, the 04 Gallardo destroyed them both too. On Nurburgring for example the stock 360 posted a 8.09 and the 360CS posted a 7.56. The Ferrarifags forget to consider that a euro 360CS is STRIPPED TO THE BONE, and that a leather wrapped, stereo playing a/c on, 4 wheel drive, non carbon ceramic brake equiped , substantially heavier 4 wheel drive Lambo Gallardo still kicked the shit out of both of them with a 7.52.

Now fast forward to the 430. A much better car inmo. Still looks hideous, but finally it had some balls. BUT, an 06+ Gallardo is still faster straightline, (albeit not by much) and the F430 still cannot beat the gallardo stock for stock, on a track like the Nurburgring or Hockenheim, and this is comparing the new 430 to the OLD 04 Gallardo. On the RIng the 430 posted a 7.55 and on Hockenheim an 1.12.7 to the Gallardo's 1.11.8 . In numerous magazine competitions the Gallardo kicked the shit out of the 430 too, unless Ferrari decided to cheat, as for example in the Quatrroroute test, where the F430 lost not only to the Gallardo, but to the Plastic mess-06, and the 997TT. That was until the Ferrari engineers took the car and readjusted the suspension to suit the track, and then beat the Gallardo by I believe 1/10 of a second.

So in the end, in my opinion from your name here, and your posts, I think you should stick to the Ferrari camp. We dont need another douchebag driving around in a Murcielago plastered from head to toe in Lambo gear, spouting off at the mouth about shit he has no idea about. Now fcuk off, and dont ever speak to my dad that way. :icon_fU:

LMAO OWNED!!

Allan you rock!!! :icon_super:

If I were you, Id take a step back and pull the shoe out of your mouth. You are argueing with Bmwracer, who has more track experience than ANYONE on Fcrap, and argueably, more track Experience than all of those homos put together.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23074

The 360 was, and always be a huge POS. Whether Lambo races or not (although from what Ive read the new Gallardos have been doing very well, as has the Murcielago RGT lately) I am not a race car driver and what matters to me, is how my straight off the floor STREETCAR compares to another STRAIGHT OFF THE FLOOR STREETCAR. The facts are as follows:

Early Gallardo absolutely DESTROYS a 360/360CS in straightline speed. It is an OBLITERATION. On track, the 04 Gallardo destroyed them both too. On Nurburgring for example the stock 360 posted a 8.09 and the 360CS posted a 7.56. The Ferrarifags forget to consider that a euro 360CS is STRIPPED TO THE BONE, and that a leather wrapped, stereo playing a/c on, 4 wheel drive, non carbon ceramic brake equiped , substantially heavier 4 wheel drive Lambo Gallardo still kicked the shit out of both of them with a 7.52.

Now fast forward to the 430. A much better car inmo. Still looks hideous, but finally it had some balls. BUT, an 06+ Gallardo is still faster straightline, (albeit not by much) and the F430 still cannot beat the gallardo stock for stock, on a track like the Nurburgring or Hockenheim, and this is comparing the new 430 to the OLD 04 Gallardo. On the RIng the 430 posted a 7.55 and on Hockenheim an 1.12.7 to the Gallardo's 1.11.8 . In numerous magazine competitions the Gallardo kicked the shit out of the 430 too, unless Ferrari decided to cheat, as for example in the Quatrroroute test, where the F430 lost not only to the Gallardo, but to the Plastic mess-06, and the 997TT. That was until the Ferrari engineers took the car and readjusted the suspension to suit the track, and then beat the Gallardo by I believe 1/10 of a second.

So in the end, in my opinion from your name here, and your posts, I think you should stick to the Ferrari camp. We dont need another douchebag driving around in a Murcielago plastered from head to toe in Lambo gear, spouting off at the mouth about shit he has no idea about. Now fcuk off, and dont ever speak to my dad that way. :icon_fU:

LOL.

The Gallardo's performance is impressive....it throws it down consistently.

However, I'd like to see more head to head track tests of the Gallardo vs. 430. I don't believe the Gallardo has it on the F430 on every single track out there....if I recall correctly.

What I'd love to see....and I mentioned this a long time ago , would be for the F430/Gallardo to duel at Fiorano. I know it's probably so unlikely, but remember that the Porsche 959 came to battle the F40 back in the '80s and took quite a beating....like 5-7 seconds per lap.

The "home field" advantage Ferrari has would be offset by swapping Valentino into a 430 and Dario into a Gallardo SE. This was done back then as well.

Perhaps Porsche isn't as fierce a rival as Lamborghini, but I'm curious how that whole thing was set up. It came off as a fun gentlemanly battle, and not anything more than that.

Never in the history of Lamborghini and Ferrari has there ever been two cars that were so close to each other in power and handling, me thinks. I think it would be a very exciting thing to do for the fans, and I doubt that the "loser" would suffer much repercussions.

After all, nobody is a Lambo fan or Ferrari fan for the lap times. Trust me. :icon_mrgreen:

Get your head out of your ass, Fiorano is a go-kart track. The F1 program laps it in less than a minute and its longest straight barely reaches a quarter mile.

And there have been a half-dozen head-to-head test results between the two cars on various tracks the past two years, everything from Hockenhiem's infeild to the N-ring, and in each and every one of them the Gallardo easily trounced the F430, often by multiple full seconds per lap.

Too busy to post much anymore, but stupid posts like the above desever my hammer. Respond back with anything besides actual numbers Fellippe and I'll give you a week long vacation from the site, tired of the ignorance demonstrated by multiple posters in this thread on a topic that is WELL covered and documented as a very one-sided result by everyone not sleeping in Ferrari jammies.

Get your head out of your ass, Fiorano is a go-kart track. The F1 program laps it in less than a minute and its longest straight barely reaches a quarter mile.

And there have been a half-dozen head-to-head test results between the two cars on various tracks the past two years, everything from Hockenhiem's infeild to the N-ring, and in each and every one of them the Gallardo easily trounced the F430, often by multiple full seconds per lap.

Too busy to post much anymore, but stupid posts like the above desever my hammer. Respond back with anything besides actual numbers Fellippe and I'll give you a week long vacation from the site, tired of the ignorance demonstrated by multiple posters in this thread on a topic that is WELL covered and documented as a very one-sided result by everyone not sleeping in Ferrari jammies.

Well then, I guess that settles it. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:icon_thumleft:

It's good to know I can awaken the wrath of the Mako Shark. :)

Was just trying to keep things fun and spirited, homey. I'm not gonna lose sleep over the difference in lap times between the Audi Gallardo and the Mitsubishi F430...and neither should anyone else.

I am both a "Ferrari Fag" (as this board refers to F car owners) and a Lambo enthusiast, so I now need to stay out of these battles. :eusa_dance: I never understood the point of the argument anyway. Both are great cars.

It is a family affair, with both father and son, hating almost all F cars. :icon_mrgreen:

Anti-Ferrari threads draw you in, like what sh*t does for flies. :lol2: :lol2:

Cavallino Motors

"I don't see any Supercars. Unless you feel the SLR is a supercar...what else is there as a super car."

Now he says the SLR and Carrera GT arent supercars. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I stopped debating with him obviously he knows nothing about cars.

I see allan on www.youhide.com soon :lol2: :lol2:

Cavallino Motors

"I don't see any Supercars. Unless you feel the SLR is a supercar...what else is there as a super car."

Now he says the SLR and Carrera GT arent supercars. I stopped debating with him obviously he knows nothing about cars.

what was being discussed when he said that?

what was being discussed when he said that?

After seeing this list. He said he sees no Supercars listed. There are 3 there as far as I am concerned.

Danny:Gallardo SE

Dinko: Gallardo SE

Gabriel: Gallardo

Bill: Gallardo

Scotty:Gallardo

David:Gallardo

Chris:Gallardo

Jim: Gallardo

Mark: 6.0 Diablo

Adam: Dark Green LP640 Murcielago

Alex: Murcielago

Curtis:Murcielago

Johnny:Murcielago

Kpetersen: Ferrari F430 F1

Mara: Black Ferrari 430 spider

Jeffrey:Ferrari 430 spider

RobertM: 360 Spyder

Brad: 360 Spyder (maybe)

Chris:Silver 360 spider

Lesters Friend:Red Ferrari 360

Fred: Challenge Stradale

Ed: 308 QV.

Lester: Blue Lutus Esprit TT

White Esprit V8

Red Esprit V8

Yellow Esprit V8

Red Esprit S4S

Gilbert:Orange GT3RS

Bobby:Porsche Blue GT2R

Scott:Silver Carrera GT

Randy:Porsche 997 (Tech Art)

Chris: Modified Porsche 997

Andrew:Silver Mercedes SLR

After seeing this list. He said he sees no Supercars listed. There are 3 there as far as I am concerned.

Danny:Gallardo SE

Dinko: Gallardo SE

Gabriel: Gallardo

Bill: Gallardo

Scotty:Gallardo

David:Gallardo

Chris:Gallardo

Jim: Gallardo

Mark: 6.0 Diablo

Adam: Dark Green LP640 Murcielago

Alex: Murcielago

Curtis:Murcielago

Johnny:Murcielago

Kpetersen: Ferrari F430 F1

Mara: Black Ferrari 430 spider

Jeffrey:Ferrari 430 spider

RobertM: 360 Spyder

Brad: 360 Spyder (maybe)

Chris:Silver 360 spider

Lesters Friend:Red Ferrari 360

Fred: Challenge Stradale

Ed: 308 QV.

Lester: Blue Lutus Esprit TT

White Esprit V8

Red Esprit V8

Yellow Esprit V8

Red Esprit S4S

Gilbert:Orange GT3RS

Bobby:Porsche Blue GT2R

Scott:Silver Carrera GT

Randy:Porsche 997 (Tech Art)

Chris: Modified Porsche 997

Andrew:Silver Mercedes SLR

what a moron!

F430 and Gallardo are "entry level" supercars in my book. but Murcielago, LP640, CGT and SLR are definately supercars (the SLR may me a GT-supercar blend). and a "Porsche Blue GT2R" sounds terrifying, lol.

bottom line, if the CGT is not a supercar, nothing else is.

The 308 is definitely a SUPERCAR!

:icon_mrgreen:

I am sure I will be banned over there soon :icon_mrgreen:

The 308 is definitely a SUPERCAR!

:iamwithstupid:

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Funny thing is that this guy drives one of those cute barbie cruisers the Maserati Spyder.

Not to jump in but Martin has about a dozen cars at any given time. Always several Ferrari's and has not had ANY Maserati since he gave his Ex-wife the coupe.

FWIW - I would hesitate to call even an LP640 a Supercar (production volume is too high and too many off the shelf parts) But I , personally, wouldn't argue against the MB McLAREN or the Carrera GT.

As I said on FChat - my MINI John Cooper Works is a Supercar. Always works, never been on FIRE (can't say as much for the Miura!)

Scottie

Not to jump in but Martin has about a dozen cars at any given time. Always several Ferrari's and has not had ANY Maserati since he gave his Ex-wife the coupe.

FWIW - I would hesitate to call even an LP640 a Supercar (production volume is too high and too many off the shelf parts) But I , personally, wouldn't argue against the MB McLAREN or the Carrera GT.

As I said on FChat - my MINI John Cooper Works is a Supercar. Always works, never been on FIRE (can't say as much for the Miura!)

Scottie

you're kidding right?

you're kidding right?

Bring my vermin killer!!!!

Excuses to Mini Cooper S owners here.(Please forgive me Allan). I have to respond this.

Mini Cooper S is a super mobile coffin

Guys don't knock on Ferrari i myself am seling my 360 and jumping into a Murci, put a 360CS on a track and it will tear up a supperlagera, and don't forget the 430CS that is coming out what would stand in its way?

guys you are knocking Ferrari but i don't see Lambo's on the track why not ? because they can destroy Ferrari bullshit!!! :jack:

hmmmm-i-disagrees-with-your-theories.jpg

Lamborghini could DESTROY ferrari on the track, if they wanted to. Has anybody here heard of a company called AUDI?

very very smart manL:)

Guys don't knock on Ferrari i myself am seling my 360 and jumping into a Murci, put a 360CS on a track and it will tear up a supperlagera, and don't forget the 430CS that is coming out what would stand in its way?

guys you are knocking Ferrari but i don't see Lambo's on the track why not ? because they can destroy Ferrari bullshit!!! :jack:

Joey, my evo can beat your 360. 360s are slow POS. Im gonna have to think of how to make fun of you when you have the right car, the lambo, and ditch the POS car, ferrari.

360CS is a slow POS, and will not tear anything but the wall trying to keep up with the SL. The 430 is a nice car, but the 430CS is not out yet, so we dont know what it will do. :icon_thumleft:

agreed

Cavallino Motors

Now he says the SLR and Carrera GT arent supercars. :icon_mrgreen: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I stopped debating with him obviously he knows nothing about cars.

I see allan on www.youhide.com soon :lol2: :lol2:

Dear God! this guy is a complete idiot.

Pikemike there is no point in arguing with a person who's IQ=Pi Just let him be...

i just wonder why he is on car forum?

Dear God! this guy is a complete idiot.

Pikemike there is no point in arguing with a person who's IQ=Pi Just let him be...

i just wonder why he is on car forum?

HES A MODERATOR :lol2: :lol2:

Most of his posts he can't spell, or put a sentence together. I would think Rob Lay would have given him a spelling bee before he signed him up as a moderator.