HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

Roman

Happy Thanksgiving Guys! I hope you all have a wonderful day. Heading out in a little with a bunch of guys for a little drive before the family stuff starts.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom cooked the best Turkey I have ever had this year! Im thankful for that! And everything else. A great new GF, a good job(not Lambo owner good though), good house, good car, and great family. This year has been great.

Thankful to just have my family, my mom is thus far healed from cancer and recovering well, our family cat had a heart attack two days ago. We thought he was going to die, but he somehow recovered and is now fine again. He is in old-age though. Was really emotionally upsetting though when I thought he was going. Seventeen years of him as a family member.

post-9364-1417147772_thumb.jpg

Thankful to just have my family, my mom is thus far healed from cancer and recovering well, our family cat had a heart attack two days ago. We thought he was going to die, but he somehow recovered and is now fine again. He is in old-age though. Was really emotionally upsetting though when I thought he was going. Seventeen years of him as a family member.

Glad to hear your mom is doing better!