RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's crooked

Funny how that didn't bother me until someone mentioned it.

post_6984_1361231800_thumb.jpg

Now I'm going to stay away from this thread, you guys are driving me crazy.

There are an odd number of signs on that board.

:lol2:

I sometimes have trouble reading because of this. I count the numbers of letters in words rather than process the information, I also sometimes count parallel lines wherever I notice them (that is a bitch). It is extremely annoying when it happens, and has made me look stupid in the past. Thanks for ruining my morning LOL.

Um, repost of the year?

I reposted it because the original link is dead and others were looking for it.......

Horsie got scared of the bull :lol:

1.jpg

3.jpg

Would be hilarious if someone photoshopped Allan on the pissing horse picture in there.

Would be hilarious if someone photoshopped Allan on the pissing horse picture in there.

I'm not sure if you realize how funny that actually is. Considering there is a pic of him on a horse taking a piss, i figured you knew about the old one :lol2:

I'm not sure if you realize how funny that actually is. Considering there is a pic of him on a horse taking a piss, i figured you knew about the old one :lol2:

LOL, yeah, I was referencing that picture. I guess my communicative writing isn't good enough that you can put a good word in for me at the mag? :icon_thumleft:

LOL, yeah, I was referencing that picture. I guess my communicative writing isn't good enough that you can put a good word in for me at the mag? :icon_thumleft:

:lol2: No worries. I'm no longer with the mag. Moved onto something FAR better; and I enjoy making money! :lol2: