Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daft Punk remixed is not that bad, kinda like it, top it off with almost the entire video is shot within blocks of my office. Maybe that's why I like it, kinda

:eusa_think:

I AM NOT SELLING A 2010 HONDA CIVIC NOR AM I SELLING A BENTLEY, ROLLS ROYCE, OR A MAYBACH.

I AM SELLING AUTHENTIC NEW YORK STATE LICENSE PLATES.

LICENSE PLATE NUMBER AS SEEN IN PHOTOS: BLUE IVY

THESE PLATES ARE A TRIBUTE TO JAY-Z (SEAN CARTER), HIS WIFE BEYONCE, AND HIS GODMOTHER OPRAH.

SINCE I'VE OWNED THESE LICENSE PLATES, I'VE BEEN OFFERED SIX FIGURES. I WANT THESE PLATES TO GO TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. THESE PLATES HOLD TREMENDOUS WEIGHT BEING THAT THEY ARE A PIECE OF HISTORY AND NYS DOCUMENTED ONE OF A KIND.

IF YOU ARE A FAN OF JAY-Z, BEYONCE, OPRAH, OR THE WHOLE RAP GAME OR POSSIBLY YOU ARE A RIVAL SUCH AS 50 CENT OR CAM'RON, THIS IS SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO HOLD OVER YOUR FIREPLACE ORWANT TO PUT ON YOUR CAR...THE CHOICE IS YOURS CHOICE, YOUR OPTION.

HOLLA BACK, LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. WORD TO YOUR MOTHER.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/blue-ivy-cu...7#ht_500wt_1182

Daft Punk remixed is not that bad, kinda like it, top it off with almost the entire video is shot within blocks of my office. Maybe that's why I like it, kinda

That is not a daft punk remix. It is Madeon mixing quite a few tracks and the video of him making that track is far far cooler and shit the bed awesome when compared to the above video.

That is not a daft punk remix. It is Madeon mixing quite a few tracks and the video of him making that track is far far cooler and shit the bed awesome when compared to the above video.
I wrote the post from my mobile, went back to edit, and it dropped half of what I wrote but I could not see it on a half screen. I can't remember my full thoughts, but it was not expressed in what ended up there. I do like the track, the DP that is in the track is actually not remixed at all, more of a sample/bridge, but I remember a Madeon track that was almost all DP. The guy in the video, is a local, a lot of his stuff is shot and shared sort of virally around town.

and he's 17.

and he's 17.

I had an 808 back in the day. Playing with samplers and sequencers is fun, but not impressive. Try doing it with a giant mouse head. It is all about what works together, that is what impresses me.

The video is LOL, the skill is DAMN! thread worthy. But then again KJ Sawka doing live drum n bass and using a sampler (and not watching the drums, still tops it.

How is Brembo allowing that?

I think they just don't know about it yet. :icon_mrgreen:

After they finish laughing, I'm sure they will take action. Either that or they figure no idiot would buy it and they are getting free advertising!! :lol2:

I think they just don't know about it yet. :icon_mrgreen:

After they finish laughing, I'm sure they will take action. Either that or they figure no idiot would buy it and they are getting free advertising!! :lol2:

If people will buy replica kits to make their vehicle look sort of like a Rolls-Royce or whatnot, they will buy these!

This movie is historically inaccurate just so ya'll are aware---the Washington Monument wasn't completed until 1884, nineteen years after Lincoln was shot ;)

This movie is historically inaccurate just so ya'll are aware---the Washington Monument wasn't completed until 1884, nineteen years after Lincoln was shot ;)

Forget the "With us or against us" catch phrase, That movie just gave America a new one "Are you a Patriot or a Vampire?". I can just see all the twilight a-holes, "I'M A VAMPIRE!!!!! EEEEEKKK"

Guest SP_Lotta Murci

Looks like this movie is going to be hilarious! Big family guy fan *NWS* language

that has got to be one of the dumbest things ive ever seen

I'm confused, what happened there? Did the fire spread and catch onto the rest of the room, and they had just expected it to light up the top of the table?

Looks like this movie is going to be hilarious! Big family guy fan

Only thing I don't like about this is how Hollywood has to take seemingly innocent symbols and make them super vulgar, in this case a teddy bear. They do it with Christmas symbols as well. Leave my symbols of joy and innocence the fvck alone!

Only thing I don't like about this is how Hollywood has to take seemingly innocent symbols and make them super vulgar, in this case a teddy bear. They do it with Christmas symbols as well. Leave my symbols of joy and innocence the fvck alone!

Oh Wheels, the humor lies in the irony of the traditionally innocent