Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Funny thing is I did NOT lol reading that book page. I thought WWWWTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

:iamwithstupid:

What just happened?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wait right there fat bitch. Imma let you finish......but the chick who cried about cats had the best youtube breakdown about a completely irrelevant situation of all time. ALL TIME!

Olympic divers photoshopped.

384660_273180366129204_1542560591_n.jpg

Slowpokes autobiography is weird as hell..

:lol2: :lol2::lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:thefinger:

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Funny thing is I did NOT lol reading that book page. I thought WWWWTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I love the Batman and I would to be able to pass out Batgasms but I thought the same as you, WTF?!?! LOL!

xxz.jpg

That.... is way too funny :lol2:

We had a family friend that had Parkinsons and when I was younger I was incredibly fond of him as his sense of humour was brilliant.

One night we all went out for dinner and this poncey cocktail maker was making a cocktail using a cocktail shaker. The look on people's faces when he went up to the barmen and said

"give it here, I will shove you how to shake it"

We had a family friend that had Parkinsons and when I was younger I was incredibly fond of him as his sense of humour was brilliant.

One night we all went out for dinner and this poncey cocktail maker was making a cocktail using a cocktail shaker. The look on people's faces when he went up to the barmen and said

"give it here, I will shove you how to shake it"

Hilarious! We use to go to a restaurant when I was younger that had a black guy that would make everyone feel super awkward when someone would order a chocolate milk shake,he would start frantically bouncing up and down and side to side.

Hilarious! We use to go to a restaurant when I was younger that had a black guy that would make everyone feel super awkward when someone would order a chocolate milk shake,he would start frantically bouncing up and down and side to side.

3951306025_e87aa4e7db.jpg

I took this photo today on the way to work....

Thought it was a hilarious company name

post-679-1344356442_thumb.jpg

That kid has got a badass dad. What a treat for a kid his age!

I got a mountain bike tire and cut it up so i could wrap it and mount it to the drive wheels on my duaghters power wheel jeep and i thought that was decent. But that thing is awesome. Looks like i may have a new project once landscaping is finished.