• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

abd-344_zpsde97ef11.gif

abd-343_zps25ed4929.gif

tumblr_mmgppxQ5BF1qdlh1io1_250.gif

yeah, i laughed at all those. the pissed off "It's go time!" kangaroo and the treadmill have now been forwarded and returned to me already.

Unfortunately I feel like I can relate to some of these, still funny:

24520851.jpg 16617368.jpg

16320711.jpg 33395296.jpg

17717613.jpg 15264173.jpg

"I've met quite a few 6's who become 9's because of a great personality, but even more 10's who become 4's due to a shitty one."

"With all due respect' is polite-speak for 'Listen here, fucktard."

"If she ever says 'If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best,' she doesn't have a best."

"I've met quite a few 6's who become 9's because of a great personality, but even more 10's who become 4's due to a shitty one."

"If she ever says 'If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best,' she doesn't have a best."

:iamwithstupid:

The gas pump thing is funny and awesome!

And I fcuking hate that Marilyn Monroe quote. So many girls love that. Actually got into an internet fight with some random girl on FB after making a comment that all girls who use it are inherently bitches.

M 2 1/2 year old in the pool in Havasu.. I chuckled when I saw this so I figured you guys might to.. Love my little guy. So much personality.

post-19695-1368473631_thumb.jpg

And I fcuking hate that Marilyn Monroe quote. So many girls love that. Actually got into an internet fight with some random girl on FB after making a comment that all girls who use it are inherently bitches.

Agreed.. to me it basically translates to "I'm gonna cheat on you and play games and you're just gonna have to put up with it or you're just a whiny little bitch".

Get a new outfit Slowpoke?

mQCK4tk.jpg

Thats not Slowtopoke.. if it were he would have a batman emblem on his little batnuts..