RyanRo24

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yay, someone who see's it my way.

I hate apple. and Jobs just seemed like a bit of a cuthroat hippie jerk. Just see interviews with Steve Wozniak where he talks about how Jobs gave him a pretty raw deal with the first apples, when Wozniak built them.

Showed The Gunfighter to everyone I know! lol!

Totally agree with this cat. The hero worship is on Jobs is a sad window into the state of society. Just because the guy's dead doesn't mean we can't call a spade a spade, so hat's off to Bill. That's some varsity stand-up taking on a topic like that!!

Showed The Gunfighter to everyone I know! lol!

Totally agree with this cat. The hero worship is on Jobs is a sad window into the state of society. Just because the guy's dead doesn't mean we can't call a spade a spade, so hat's off to Bill. That's some varsity stand-up taking on a topic like that!!

Bill Burr was the comedian of the year last year.

edit, as long as I'm on a roll:

Steve Jobs deserves credit turning Apple around and making it the world's most valuable company after he was kicked out of it and then the management ran it into the ground, and for leading it into pioneering some major advances in technology (for example, when Apple was entering the smartphone business, a lot of people said it was stupid and nuts, that the smartphone business was consolidating between two major players). Not anybody could do that. That said though, my understanding is that he was a total jerk and a-hole nonetheless.

Yeaaaah Russia.

I don't get what happened there. Was that supposed to be some kind of fight or something?

I don't get what happened there. Was that supposed to be some kind of fight or something?

So the guy in the red car has a penis to his knees... and the other guy really didn't like him waving it as a baton in traffic.

Ok, now I feel like Wheels, do you think he was being sarcastic or he really meant it? I refuse to believe the latter is true, sure NOBODY can be that dumb! Please tell me it ain't so!

Ok, now I feel like Wheels, do you think he was being sarcastic or he really meant it? I refuse to believe the latter is true, sure NOBODY can be that dumb! Please tell me it ain't so!

I think it's the most obvious photoshop I've seen today :icon_thumleft:

Photoshop most likely, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it wasn't..