New Girl here :)

See, now this is where two of my favorite expressions can be used to describe someone. I told you they came in handy!

(1) You are a cum-guzzling gutter-wench-of-a-whore.

OR

(2) You are a stupid, diseased, syphilitic CUNT.

Take your pick; both are apropo.

People, I'm gona pop this party and lock the thread if I see more insults like that.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! I am laughing so hard right now. You guys are great. I guess we scared her off. I do not see her logged on anymore. :crybaby2: I still have my suspicions about this being a joke.

Come on guys, lets keep it above board. Regardless of this womans behavior, lets not get into name calling.

Hey, mind meld! Same time stamp and everything!

I think this thread has concluded...

Hopefully you guys will learn better than to just kiss someone's ass because they're relatively attractive and standing next to a Lamborghini. :P

Hopefully you guys will learn better than to just kiss someone's ass because they're relatively attractive and standing next to a Lamborghini. :P

:iamwithstupid:

Good night guys - its been fun!

Please,

In order to improve the stylishness of the board, can you specify in your post if you've humped before posting. Thank you.

And KOSKESH, you better stick to that love doll idea because that is all you can get. Are you sure you can afford to have her built?

In Peters absence, I must interject with this photo...

cat_real_doll.jpg

Some fools scared the bird away.... You people don't know how to treat a lady.. Being all agresive and stuff..

What's the big deal, a girl got to do what a girl got to do.. If I was her I would sell myself on fcuking ebay.. :icon_fU: aint nothing wrong with that.. :downtown:

What's the big deal, a girl got to do what a girl got to do.. If I was her I would sell myself on fcuking ebay.. :icon_fU: aint nothing wrong with that.. :downtown:

:eusa_think:

..and i would shill bid myself too ! :icon_fU:

BITCH! Honestly though, it just goes to show how sorry the state of affairs are when websites like that sugar daddy bullshit exist.

LOL, this has to be the funniest ownage I have ever seen! I wonder if she is explaining to the hubby that he wasnt the only one doing the HUMPAGE.

Look at her dating profile. Only a blonde would think she is a NATIVE AMERICAN. :lol2: :lol2:

I can see her logic. :rolleyes: Uh, huh, well, I'm born in America and I live in America so I guess I'm a Native American.

Come on guys, lets keep it above board. Regardless of this womans behavior, lets not get into name calling.

:iamwithstupid:

Dolcegirl...you should know better than to post on this forum (or anywhere online) that you are looking for a sugar daddy. Dont you realize how that sounds? You have tremendously cheapened your image.

I wanna say its not too late to change, but it would require a whole lot to change anyone's perception at this point.

A lot of women out there are looking for a man who is willing to spend $$ on them. But 90% of them will never actually say it. How did u expect everyone on the forums to respond? Its starting to look like your search for a sugar daddy isnt going too well, so you signed up in the ferrari and lambo forums to broaden your chances of finding the idiot willing to throw his money away on a bad investment.

You are all so ignorant! It is on the net so it must be true hua? IDIOTS

Who are we to tell what's real, this brand new account on LP, or a 6 months old profile on a questionable site? :eusa_think:

Maybe you spend too much time around drunken, horny imbeciles who won't ask questions and just do as you say.

Hi, someone mention me in this thread.

I have not humped prior to posting this.