Just got my frist new car

Pumcy

I have no idea what Nordstrom is. I don't think they have that store in Canada. At least not Winnipeg. Same goes for Ed Hardy and Affliction. I have no idea what those are.

Why don't you try and GOOGLE it.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same goes for Ed Hardy and Affliction. I have no idea what those are.

That is actually a good thing.

Girl: "On a scale of Affliction to Ed Hardy, how douchey is it there right now?"

Stop with the name calling already. At least Pumcy did post about his car, awkwardly, but it's on topic. Who are you to advise him on how to dress, how to cut his beard and how to tie his shoelaces ? Let the guy live how he wants to unless he asks for advice.

I'm a girl, I do not have a lambo, I bought a 25k car at 18, have fun with your car but don't expect much here if its not a car that the members would buy. You can't live on every person's thought or reaction, you will get nowhere in life.

PS It may stop you from getting laid, you have lost one chance here

Welcome to LP

Stop with the name calling already. At least Pumcy did post about his car, awkwardly, but it's on topic. Who are you to advise him on how to dress, how to cut his beard and how to tie his shoelaces ? Let the guy live how he wants to unless he asks for advice.

+1

It started out killer but this thread simply has no awardwinning clown burns down car material..

All this back and forth and PUMCY never told us if he got it in stick or auto...

:icon_mrgreen:

PUMCY,

The world is a harsh place. The sooner you can take constructive criticism, the quicker you'll be able to move on and improve.

Anon's tough love might come off a bit harsh but is probably going to resonate in the long term should you choose to heed his advice.

On the bright side, there's lots of potential out there for you. Wardrobe, physique, personality, confidence, etc. can all be worked on and will bring many returns over time.

Man ive got to go there then, i love that look, i may not want to touch them, even with your C##K, but i love to look at them :D HOT!!!

I have never heard anyone say man I really got to get to Santa Clarita! hahahaha. You would probably enjoy orange county or san diego better, they are were we send our bro graduates to go fcuk up their cities.

Oh and Anon, how could you forget the prerequisite dirt bike in the bed that never gets used?

Pumcy, i'm going to pm you a site to buy clothes from.

I have never heard anyone say man I really got to get to Santa Clarita! hahahaha. You would probably enjoy orange county or san diego better, they are were we send our bro graduates to go fcuk up their cities.

Oh and Anon, how could you forget the prerequisite dirt bike in the bed that never gets used?

hahaha yeah, totally forgot about that. The dirtbike done up in all black plastic with rockstar and metal mulisha stickers that still has paint on the footpegs and molding tits on the tires.

I was the anti-bro growing up in OC... drove a white truck and at least my YZ450 had an AMA pro-racing sticker on the headtube ;) If your rear fender doesn't have tire marks on the inside, you're just a poser in my book :D

hahaha yeah, totally forgot about that. The dirtbike done up in all black plastic with rockstar and metal mulisha stickers that still has paint on the footpegs and molding tits on the tires.

I was the anti-bro growing up in OC... drove a white truck and at least my YZ450 had an AMA pro-racing sticker on the headtube ;) If your rear fender doesn't have tire marks on the inside, you're just a poser in my book :D

Anytime I go out around here I see the same people from high school just spinning their tires going no where in life. It's pretty sad actually, they are always asking me whats up bro, how is it bro. Awww dude bro we just smoked a fatty back at so and sos house bro it was chillll, or dude bro just got into this brawl the other day it was siqqqq.

My generation is a lost cause.

All this back and forth and PUMCY never told us if he got it in stick or auto...

:icon_mrgreen:

PUMCY,

The world is a harsh place. The sooner you can take constructive criticism, the quicker you'll be able to move on and improve.

Anon's tough love might come off a bit harsh but is probably going to resonate in the long term should you choose to heed his advice.

On the bright side, there's lots of potential out there for you. Wardrobe, physique, personality, confidence, etc. can all be worked on and will bring many returns over time.

God willing he gets the picture. I wasn't trying to be a dick, well not obnoxiously anyway. I was a little soft growing up, but competative sports and working in a place with guys a few years older than me whipped my pansy ass into manhood. It's one of those things you don't realise how much of a cunt you are... or were, until after the fact.

Hopefully one dad pumpsy realises that being confident and standing your ground goes far. And that while those girls you dated who told you a blowjob was gross, were the same girls letting confident "asshole" guys like me introduce them to anal.

At the very least lie, fake it till you make it. Act like you don't care, hold your chin/s up, (lose the plural of that one at the gym), and walk around like you have a 10" dick and $10m in the bank. It does wonders for your personal and professional life.

Anytime I go out around here I see the same people from high school just spinning their tires going no where in life. It's pretty sad actually, they are always asking me whats up bro, how is it bro. Awww dude bro we just smoked a fatty back at so and sos house bro it was chillll, or dude bro just got into this brawl the other day it was siqqqq.

My generation is a lost cause.

Scary isn't it... My 10yr HS reunion is in a couple months and have been recently hearing from past people. I live an hour from where I grew up and it's amazing that I still run into people doing the same things. I was having lunch at cheesecake factory in Irvine with some clients after work and ran into a girl I went to HS with. She didn't remember me because I was a quiet nerd, but I remember her from being a stuckup cheerleader with a very unique name. I hate to say it felt good, but yeah. Walking out with her monthly salary on my wrist did feel aight ;) And the fact that I grew out of being a nerdy kid into a fairly substantial good looking guy.

The worst part IMO is that the people who still go out getting drunk 5 nights a week, getting in fights, and working the same jobs are proud of their position, proud of still banging highschool girls, and living with their parents.

I guess it's a mentality and lack of a good ole ass kicking. My dad would have tossed me on my ass if I acted like that, and during college I wouldn't have lived with family unless I was on the verge of being homeless.

Meh, enough ranting. Back to cuntsy's fail-dai.

Scary isn't it... My 10yr HS reunion is in a couple months and have been recently hearing from past people. I live an hour from where I grew up and it's amazing that I still run into people doing the same things. I was having lunch at cheesecake factory in Irvine with some clients after work and ran into a girl I went to HS with. She didn't remember me because I was a quiet nerd, but I remember her from being a stuckup cheerleader with a very unique name. I hate to say it felt good, but yeah. Walking out with her monthly salary on my wrist did feel aight ;) And the fact that I grew out of being a nerdy kid into a fairly substantial good looking guy.

The worst part IMO is that the people who still go out getting drunk 5 nights a week, getting in fights, and working the same jobs are proud of their position, proud of still banging highschool girls, and living with their parents.

I guess it's a mentality and lack of a good ole ass kicking. My dad would have tossed me on my ass if I acted like that, and during college I wouldn't have lived with family unless I was on the verge of being homeless.

Meh, enough ranting. Back to cuntsy's fail-dai.

I would say 70% of my class is already married, pregnant or addicted to drugs.....

I would say 70% of my class is already married, pregnant or addicted to drugs.....

5 of the 150 in my grad class were pregnant, the valedictorian served some time for drug related charges (coke), and one kid plays pro football. I would say 75% of the class is mediocrity, 20% suck at life, and 5% have or will make something good of themselves. LOL, an eccentric group I tell you.

Did you go to school in SCV? I would say closer to 98% ^^ :)

thanks for the pointers :D

i usually head to the US once a year or so, I have been to Santa Clarita (thats where 6 flags is isnt it?) in Ventura County? but cant say i saw any hot skanky chicks, i find Vegas is the best place for that in the US.

but i live on the Gold Coast in Australia its the best we have for skank spotting, i love it :D

Did you go to school in SCV? I would say closer to 98% ^^ :)

You are probably right. I went to William S Hart High School! Yeah go Indians....people were still physically fighting for going to different school after they had graduated...

thanks for the pointers :D

i usually head to the US once a year or so, I have been to Santa Clarita (thats where 6 flags is isnt it?) in Ventura County? but cant say i saw any hot skanky chicks, i find Vegas is the best place for that in the US.

but i live on the Gold Coast in Australia its the best we have for skank spotting, i love it :D

It is at the top of Los Angeles County, and yes it is where six flags is. You went to SFMM, us locals stay far, far away from that place. If you want to see the hot skanky chicks go to the local fridays on thursday nights, or this wanna be club up here called bella cucina.

If you really wanna find hot skanky chicks though UCSB is the place to be!

Thank you Tommy, some idiotic responses here, some guys can be so mean, teach a guy how to dress and what shoes to where is fab 5 on LP now? Pumcy give them your address they might come around to put some smelly candles on your side table and show you what shade of pink to buy your table cloth in.

Based of some of your responses do you blame people when they think that rich guys are all full of themselves snobs and they never give you credit for your hard work?

Thank you Tommy, some idiotic responses here, some guys can be so mean, teach a guy how to dress and what shoes to where is fab 5 on LP now? Pumcy give them your address they might come around to put some smelly candles on your side table and show you what shade of pink to buy your table cloth in.

Based of some of your responses do you blame people when they think that rich guys are all full of themselves snobs and they never give you credit for your hard work?

I really do think most of the responses were in jest. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I don't think anyone meant any harm.

I really do think most of the responses were in jest. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I don't think anyone meant any harm.

I have the feeling that they wee in jest too, then it turned into fierceness and finally name calling in post #123.