Sell or Trade my Heffner GTT

Allan-Herbie

Well Its that time again... Lately Ive been thinking that its a shame that I never use this car.. Just doesnt seem like there is any sense for me to keep a 1000hp car while I drive around in 35mph traffic.. I cant get anyone in Cali to do any events, I dont have the time to travel the country. Everyone here knows the specs.. and in reality Im not so sure I want to get rid of it.. anyways putting it out there.. The car has under 10k miles, I bought it with just under 9K miles, I put about 500 miles on the last tt system and now about 400 on the new system.. Im in the car for just under 200K.

Will consider interesting trades, Egear Lambos, Porsche 997 TT Tiptronic, Phantom.. etc etc..

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!

your really sold off 6speeds theses days. I would have thought that with the bentley around you'd have the best of both worlds. one for putting around in traffic comfortably and the other for late night blasts. not so?

Wow, sad to hear. Makes me reconsider ever moving out to Cali. Is it THAT bad - even outside the city?

I had to drive 120 miles to vbox the Bentley

sad to hear. i had no idea socal was so bad, i travel to northern cali alot and they have some great canyon roads, though not sure how fitting that is for a ttg anyway. anyway good luck on the sale if you do do it :icon_thumleft:

I figured it was coming. Anyway, hope it goes to someone that will be able to put it to some use. You are so right though, I'm more afraid to speed in the Murci than my SUV because of the attention a yellow Lambo attracts.

Why would he buy a Phantom if he just bought a Bentley?

Are you only selling it because it will just depreciate by sitting, or do you actually not like driving it?

Are you only selling it because it will just depreciate by sitting, or do you actually not like driving it?

I actually LOVE driving it.. I just come home dissapointed when I dont get to use it the way I intended to use it... I put around town going 35mph... I can do that in a stock car.. As for depreciation, not worried about that at all... Figured Id rather see it go to someone who can really use.. If not, Ill just keep it..

Because we can't fit the whole crew in the Bentley when we hit the town!

Figured Id rather see it go to someone who can really use.. If not, Ill just keep it..

There you go guys, this is a sweet ride, and it sounds like Allan is in the mood to deal. Be cool if some one on LP picks this one up. :icon_thumleft: