BROS over HOs

Smash Boy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

btw, its the woman who chooses, so your bro was overlooked a long time ago.

This, tough luck for you brother but she probably isn't interested in him.

No offense but it seem like you do not have that many girls in the rotation, hence why you are stuck in this situation. It's never good to get into a competition with another guy friend, especially over women.

My advice is to build up your team of girls that are attractive, just be cool with them and they will bring more girls to you. Most guys problems is they try and nail the hottest girl they know which leaves them searching for more girls. Women are very predatory and ultimately want what is best for them, if you are surrounded my attractive women, you become attractive.

NOTHING work better than another attractive woman that speaks highly of you.

No offense but it seem like you do not have that many girls in the rotation, hence why you are stuck in this situation. It's never good to get into a competition with another guy friend, especially over women.

My advice is to build up your team of girls that are attractive, just be cool with them and they will bring more girls to you. Most guys problems is they try and nail the hottest girl they know which leaves them searching for more girls. Women are very predatory and ultimately want what is best for them, if you are surrounded my attractive women, you become attractive.

NOTHING work better than another attractive woman that speaks highly of you.

I agree with everything you say. Nothing is better in life than a powerful rotation...it makes sure all the right behaviors come out and you never let one girl get to ya.

How's your rotation these days? :icon_pidu:

This, tough luck for you brother but she probably isn't interested in him.

Yes, that is most likely the case and like someone else here said we will allow this thing to die completely with a no winner scenario, lol.

Anyways, onto the next one! Interesting responses for sure in this thread.....surprised Skokos didn't make an appearance.

Your right she's pretty cute! (i'd hit it :) ...as long as she 18+)

i think you should have told your brother that you had already been talking to her for a week and that you have a date tonight, but that last minute even though he had never mentioned her before, that you just wanted to give him a call and make sure it was cool because you value his friendship.

Cause in my opinion your brother sounds like the dick with his if i fail you can have her bit...especially after you were so up front about it. (although if you didnt tell him much then perhaps he just thinks you've never talked to her and are about to try) either way now you f*cked...if you blow her off and he fails she may not give you a second chance...and if you go on your date your friend will be pissed.

In hindsight i know you would have had a lot more fun smearing her all over your place and just telling your brother that you didnt know he liked her.

I ran this by the wife...and she too thinks you should have told your brother more in your conversation with him & that you shouldnt have passed her up in this situation.

Damn, you must really get along well with your brother to pass that up.

But like Vroom said, if she showed no interest in your brother before, don't expect it to change. All three of you are wasting your time if you let him pursue her instead.

Now that you have told him your interested in her, ask him what he's going to ACTUALLY do about it. Just because he likes her doesnt he WILL ask her out.

Give the girl some random excuse like others have said, out of town with work or dog died, whatever and reschedule it for next week...If he hasnt showed his intent by then at least you gave him the chance. That way he still thinks you had his best interest at heart. You could even tell him that she asked you out...

He thinks that theres nothing between you which is why he wants a shot first. I reckon if you had told your brother from the start that you and this girl hit it off really well and such, he woulda given you the go ahead.

---------------------

Not to hijack but...

This thread brings me to the Q: Should Sam Whitwicky have left his chum standing like a dumbass at the lake to go home with Mikaela (Megan Fox) in Transformers? Or should his chum have said, "Yeh yeh you go man its cool I know how much you like her"

If I was your brother and knew, or later found out, that she was already interested in you before me, I'd end up feeling like I was choice #2...

I always have my brother's best interest at heart in this case I would "test" her first just to make sure she's good enough for him :icon_mrgreen:

Sleep with your brother to make the girl jealous!

:lol2: :lol2:

I always have my brother's best interest at heart in this case I would "test" her first just to make sure she's good enough for him :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

The vast majority of women seem great on the surface but once you get to know them they are wrecks with years of emotional baggage.

I don't think that's exclusive to women.

you've been cock blocked. By your own bro.

As for the transformers question earlier....a real friend would figure out a way to drive both the friend and megan fox home.....

While we are on the subject.... the most likely friendship testing scenario you will run into is your buddy's wife or gf or ex, hitting on you. Dont go there, no pussy is worth a lost friendship. Also, its always best to strait up with true friends , even if the truth hurts, so a good bro will always rat out on his friend's ho if he knows she is up to no good.

Damnit! :) The choice was so much easier until you posted a picture of her! :lol2:

Haha, shes definitely cute man. Those legs are incredible. If I were you, i would definitely give your Brother a heads up that you did have a date already planned with her, but that you would be willing to step aside and back out of it he wanted you to.

That accomplishes 3 thrings:

1-Helps you sleep at night and completely eliminates the chance that the chick will come between you and him, as you are being honest with him up front.

2-Ensures you DO NOT destroy your chance with the girl! ;)

3-Gives him a chance to do the right thing for YOU (since shes obviously interested in you rather than him), and to step aside so you can go on a date with her.

Keep us posted! :) (and post more pics of course! :icon_mrgreen: )

fcuk your brother. Definitely go on a date with her.

so you agree with Porter?