Yellow Roadster Owner Incident

Andrew R.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My condolences go out to his family and friends. Such a tragic loss, this could happen to any of us..Reminds you just how precious life is.

RIP

God Bless and be safe out there.

Very Sad, a terrible thing for all concerned particularly the family.

Given the information posted, I think he may only have been driving at close to the impact speed. Police don't think speed was the cause, the reports of gravel on the road being a common occurrence and the fact that the gravel would have acted like bearings under the wheels mean he may not have lost much if any speed once the spin started, much the same as wet grass.

A sobering thought that someone doing nothing wrong becomes a victim of circumstances.

Wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong circumstances=Tragic death.

May he rest in peace.

RIP. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Very sad news,RIP. Its a good time for you guys with wives and kids that don't have life insurance to check into it. The last thing I think anyone would want if God forbid something happened to them would be leaving their family without a plan. Be safe out there.

Very sad news,RIP. Its a good time for you guys with wives and kids that don't have life insurance to check into it. The last thing I think anyone would want if God forbid something happened to them would be leaving their family without a plan. Be safe out there.

:iamwithstupid: