Old Man Strength

Watwood

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (abolfaz @ Feb 20 2010, 08:25 PM)

Why hasn't anyone addressed those pos lowlife girls that instigated this fight?

Valid point !

:iamwithstupid: 1M%

The old guy made derogatory comments, they were uncalled for, initially when I watch the vid I couldn't understand what they were saying but the subtitles helped, you shouldn't be rude to anyone, the old man was rude, the younger guy overreacted and slapped him but than he couldn't back himself up and got the shorter end of the stick, the whole thing was pretty disgusting!

I've watched it a few times. I get the impressiong that the black guy made a comment that epic beard man misinterpretted. Black guy thought he said something racist. White guy might have, but i dont think it was intentional.

what about the girl who stole his bag..

The girl didn't steal the purse. She put it in a seat for the authorities. YouTube has the video.

My understanding is the black guy was 50, the older guy 67. Most idiots that throw punches throw wild haymakers and swing out. The older guy has obviously had some hand-to-hand combat training. My guess is he's a pissed off Vietnam vet who is now virtually penniless and dealing with anger and dementia.

The black guy seemed to be just as dumb and unfortunately cannot blame Vietnam or age on his idiocy. So basically what we've got here is two low functioning human beings riding public transit and communicating as best as they know how, with other idiots egging them on.

they did steal his bag. she even said "go through that shit!" when she put it on the bench.

if you watch the interview with him posted later, he said they did steal the bag and his money.

Why hasn't anyone addressed those pos lowlife girls that instigated this fight?

no one on LP has, but the internet has already tracked her down.

readers of 4chan had tracked down her name, address, zip code, school she attends, parents place of buisness. They also found the name of the other black chick with her.

we are only in the early stages of what could be an EPIC internet thread....this thing could go 'off the hook' momentum is building....

:icon_super:

my favorite character of course is the very sexy Amber Lamps with her cool demeanor :monkeyleft:

we are only in the early stages of what could be an EPIC internet thread....this thing could go 'off the hook' momentum is building....

:icon_super:

my favorite character of course is the very sexy Amber Lamps with her cool demeanor :monkeyleft:

kanyeamberlamps.jpg

I am curious as to why people who are racist are called ignorant or uneducated. Why?

It IS LEGAL to be racist. It is ILLEGAL to discriminate. However it is LEGAL to dicriminate against a racist(can lose your job easy).

Its also considered "smart" or not ignorant to hate racists, for no reason other than they disagree with racists not liking someone for just as stupid of a reason.

Anyone can hate anyone for no damn reason what so ever, but if a different race, SPECIFCALLY WHITEs, hate blacks, that is a no no. Anything else is just ignored. Hypocracy and double standards at their finest.

If no discrimination is occuring then I see nothing wrong with any of it. Its just more words and shit talk.

AND JUST WANTED TO ADD:

The only time derogatory words were said was at the END OF THE VIDEO BY, guess who. But thats okay.

Where to begin... :eusa_think:

I feel like I should be explaining this to you at about a 3rd grade level so I will try and refrain from using words that are large and complicated to pronounce.

Racists are considered ignorant and uneducated (i.e., a virtual synonym for ignorant) because the reason for their racism is due to a lack of knowledge with regards to a given race. It is also based on fear of the unknown but that also has to do with ignorance. If one is educated, then one has no reason to be racist because said racist beliefs are shown to be patently false.

There is nothing wrong with discriminating against idiocy and thats what racism is; and the people who are racists are idiots. There are assholes, trash, and worthless people of all colors; however, their worthlessness has NOTHING TO DO WITH their color; simply their own behavior. Given that racism is ignorance and ignorance is stupidity, it would be considered 'smart' to 'hate' racists because to do anything else would be ignorant in and of iteself.

Your next statement is simply dumb. "Anyone can hate anyone for no damn reason what so ever". Uhhhh, NO! NO ONE hates ANYONE for NO reason. There is ALWAYS a reason and it is THAT reason that matters. If a white person hates a black person because that black person killed his wife, that's fine. If the same white person; however, hates that same black person ONLY because he is black, then, yes, that's a no-no. If you cannot see (1) the difference and (2) why that is wrong, I suggest you get yourself back into the 2nd or 3rd grade at a school not named after David Duke and go from there.

Why would there be anything wrong with racism as long as there is no discrimination!?!?!? Are you serious? Are you really that retarded? Yes, let's purport and condone ignorance and idiocy just as long as the consequences of said behavior are not displayed on YouTube. Ignorance and idiocy should ALWAYS be fought against and irradicated. It's the biggest cancer the world (and our country in particular) suffers from, and I think your case is quite acute.

Jesus fcuk this clip really brings the idiots out from under the rocks!!!

Where to begin... :eusa_think:

I feel like I should be explaining this to you at about a 3rd grade level so I will try and refrain from using words that are large and complicated to pronounce.

Racists are considered ignorant and uneducated (i.e., a virtual synonym for ignorant) because the reason for their racism is due to a lack of knowledge with regards to a given race. It is also based on fear of the unknown but that also has to do with ignorance. If one is educated, then one has no reason to be racist because said racist beliefs are shown to be patently false.

There is nothing wrong with discriminating against idiocy and thats what racism is; and the people who are racists are idiots. There are assholes, trash, and worthless people of all colors; however, their worthlessness has NOTHING TO DO WITH their color; simply their own behavior. Given that racism is ignorance and ignorance is stupidity, it would be considered 'smart' to 'hate' racists because to do anything else would be ignorant in and of iteself.

Your next statement is simply dumb. "Anyone can hate anyone for no damn reason what so ever". Uhhhh, NO! NO ONE hates ANYONE for NO reason. There is ALWAYS a reason and it is THAT reason that matters. If a white person hates a black person because that black person killed his wife, that's fine. If the same white person; however, hates that same black person ONLY because he is black, then, yes, that's a no-no. If you cannot see (1) the difference and (2) why that is wrong, I suggest you get yourself back into the 2nd or 3rd grade at a school not named after David Duke and go from there.

Why would there be anything wrong with racism as long as there is no discrimination!?!?!? Are you serious? Are you really that retarded? Yes, let's purport and condone ignorance and idiocy just as long as the consequences of said behavior are not displayed on YouTube. Ignorance and idiocy should ALWAYS be fought against and irradicated. It's the biggest cancer the world (and our country in particular) suffers from, and I think your case is quite acute.

Jesus fcuk this clip really brings the idiots out from under the rocks!!!

David you're better than your response here. Cmon man. The intelligence of your position is completely lost in the tone of your message. Granted the statements you are responding to were goofy to begin with but you're far more clever than needing to rely on schoolyard insults and bullying.

You will find that your position is far stronger if you remain calm.