Hall Of Shame Lambos

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although white (and black) would have really brought out the details on that car.

But battleship grey should be right in your sweet spot, just sayin.

I saw the Liberty Walk car at SEMA in the chrome wrap and it looked like shit. The Grigio Telesto and totally redeems it now. The new rims fit the style better too.

I saw the Liberty Walk car at SEMA in the chrome wrap and it looked like shit. The Grigio Telesto and totally redeems it now. The new rims fit the style better too.

Here's a couple of pics I took of it at Concourso Italiano.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Note the right front tire actually contacts the body kit. Poor qc on the mfg or fitment.

air suspension

Not on top, in front where lifting wouldn't make a difference. There was wear and tear in that area from the contact.

This thread is hilarious. It really makes me think WTF when people do some of this stuff. The sad part is that poor soul thinks his shit looks good!

But this guy does kind of look like Arsenio Hall. Love the Comming to America reference!

post_4954_1374993515.jpg

On one hand, Lambo lovers shouldn't care who gets polarized by the car. But I hate this stuff because it takes the polarization out of the car's hands. We end up with two kinds of owners. 1. Look at me, I have mo money and, 2. Look at me, I like cars (A LOT).

The gold/bling everywhere screams #1, and "I don't know anything about the car, I just want you to repeat option 1." The Japanese by comparison might be crazy, but at least they anchor it in their imaginations and cultural silliness rather than as a billboard for their status. Not impressed (if anything, a little nauseated). It's in the same category as anyone with a right foot can go fast, the rest is more complicated. Which is also the same category as seeking money for validation vice seeking money to pay for more fun.

The Japanese are absolutely crazy about cars, it's passion which drives them and their passion is contagious, status symbol is almost never a factor amongst the majority of the enthusiasts.

The Japanese car scene had a huge influence on my car obsession, they are true enthusiasts, some are fanatic about their cars, I had many memorable experiences hanging out with some car nut guys in Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
What the actual fuck?!?!?

1390670_10200547321382016_964002443_n.jp

I think that's the DMC SV kit on an Aventador in China ... keep in mind the owner first had the entire front bumper finished in clear carbon fiber ... that looked even worse.

I think that's the DMC SV kit on an Aventador in China ... keep in mind the owner first had the entire front bumper finished in clear carbon fiber ... that looked even worse.

Yes on the kit. The car was just completed by Famous Autosports in Los Angeles.