Hall Of Shame Lambos

How could they do this to a Lamborghini ?

post-20654-1346705110.jpg

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chinese farmer builds Lamborghini from scrap metal.

Wang Jian, a young Chinese farmer who worked at a garage for more than a decade, built a replica of Lamborghini Reventon with a second-hand Nissan and Santana. This self-made roadster cost Wang around 60,000 RMB ($9,450) and can reach a maximum speed of 160mph, according to local media's reports.

2012_08_31T093350Z_411700069_GM1E88V1BRG01_RTRMADP_3_CHINA.JPG

2012_08_31T093404Z_1488796413_GM1E88V1BJJ01_RTRMADP_3_CHINA.JPG

2012_08_31T100313Z_848146173_GM1E88V1E3R02_RTRMADP_3_CHINA.JPG

2012_08_31T100522Z_825967066_GM1E88V1E5K01_RTRMADP_3_CHINA.JPG

2012_08_31T100757Z_1325841718_GM1E88V1E9401_RTRMADP_3_CHINA.JPG

2012_08_31T101324Z_413895468_GM1E88V1EJL01_RTRMADP_3_CHINA.JPG

In his own special way, this guy has worked his little heart out, just trying to build his machine into a real Lamborghini. Everyone one else pictured in this thread is heading in the opposite direction. Bravo Wang Jian.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Call me crazy but I like the digital camo wrap.

i RAN bULLRUN WITH THEM .. TEAM WU MAN! THEY ROCK AND SO DOES THEIR MURCI ...NEVER ANY HATE FROM ME JUST LOVE

I now present to you, the World's Biggest Pachinco Machine.

How could they do this to a Lamborghini ?

• 3 weeks later...
I cant say i hate the LB car.....

:iamwithstupid: Saw one in the flesh and I thought it looked quite ok, not something I would do but not as repulsive as some with tasteless mods.

The LB Murcielagos couldn't even turn the tires when I saw them in person without destroying the car. It looked cool as heck though. The asian owners told me like $20K or something for the body kit and it was just fiberglass not carbon fiber or anything.

I like that car, just not the orange on the bumper/diffuser.

That is rhynos car. He wanted it to look like a hot wheel car.

I'm sure my car is not everyone's taste but I have done 2 children's charity events with it to help raise money for kids with cancer and project literacy. My mission has been accomplished by putting giant smiles on kids faces and that's all that matters 2 me! If you don't like it then that's your opinion but the positive reaction I get every day is worth it 2 me. When I was a kid and saw my first lambo my world changed, I fell in love with Lambos! Now I'm in a situation where I can give back and let little boy and girls sit in my car and smile. I remember how that made me feel and hope I can help kids dream about Lambos the way I did!

rhyno's car does not belong in this thread :eusa_naughty: , aside of the orange accents on the rear the car is awesome, I love it!

I am sure the kids have a blast looking at the life size "toy car" and going for a ride, awesome work rhyno :icon_thumleft:

I'm sure my car is not everyone's taste but I have done 2 children's charity events with it to help raise money for kids with cancer and project literacy. My mission has been accomplished by putting giant smiles on kids faces and that's all that matters 2 me! If you don't like it then that's your opinion but the positive reaction I get every day is worth it 2 me. When I was a kid and saw my first lambo my world changed, I fell in love with Lambos! Now I'm in a situation where I can give back and let little boy and girls sit in my car and smile. I remember how that made me feel and hope I can help kids dream about Lambos the way I did!

Kudos to you brother! Great way to give back. :icon_thumleft: