I won an OSCAR!!!!

gLA

I know, it's surreal - just getting hammered now with the wifey!

I'm not sure where you can get a copy - but if anyone is interested PM me and I'll send you a DVD.

Congrats!! What a sense of achievement!!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!!!

This forum is the best, we got Oscar winners, ex secret services agents, a secretary who joined NERD, and a VI LP 670....how can you top that?!?!

haha, and two of those are mine!

Congrats!!!

This forum is the best, we got Oscar winners, ex secret services agents, a secretary who joined NERD, and a VI LP 670....how can you top that?!?!

cablevision cut yet another channel, abc, claiming that abc is "demanding" $40 million more dollars. SO i didn't get to watch the oscars. but congrats dude!

Cablevision DID show the Oscars tonight. My wife happened to flip past the station and it was on. We watched most of the awards show.

Congratulations!

We did the original score and I personally did all of the sound design and foley for Logorama. We did the music for last years nominee for best documentary "The Witness". We are just starting to do feature films now and I'll keep you all updated on what is coming out.

g

Cool. Congrats! I'm really big on cinematic scores. What other stuff have you worked on? Do you compose or mix?

Very cool to be the best in the world at anything for any given year. Huge congrats to you.

"No shit?"

"No shit!"

Just watched and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Gay Mr. Clean, blind cheetahs, psycho Ronald McDonald, and California falling into the ocean?! Awesome.

Congrats man that is most definitely something to be proud of!

Loved the musical score for Logorama and the movie itself. I look forward to more of your work in the future