I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always thought these were cool, picked this one up today off a local gun FB group.

I want one to go with my PS90 SBR. Charlie likes his alot too.

As a side note, are gun people always so damn weird ? I had to listen to this guy give the "Now the Gub'ment is gon' come try and take these from erry'body " speech .

I thought those were jam o matics.

I have 100 rounds through the Intratec DC-9 and 50 through the Interdynamic KG-99 using Fiocchi 115 grain. I have not had a single failure of any kind by either. For having the reputation of being "jam-o-matic" they are doing well. I know 150 rounds is not much, but I have had two $1,000 Kimbers that could not fire 7 rounds without failures. So far my Tec-9s have been more reliable than my Kimbers.

I suspect the "Jam O Matic" reputation might be part folklore passed down from those who never owned one, and part ammo related from people shooting steel case and who knows what else.

I have 100 rounds through the Intratec DC-9 and 50 through the Interdynamic KG-99 using Fiocchi 115 grain. I have not had a single failure of any kind by either. For having the reputation of being "jam-o-matic" they are doing well. I know 150 rounds is not much, but I have had two $1,000 Kimbers that could not fire 7 rounds without failures. So far my Tec-9s have been more reliable than my Kimbers.

I suspect the "Jam O Matic" reputation might be part folklore passed down from those who never owned one, and part ammo related from people shooting steel case and who knows what else.

Thanks for the real world feedback! I'm going to have to look for one. Just sent in two more SBR requests hoping to beat the fingerprint BS you have to go through now with a trust.

My 556 cans are still in jail at +200 days now. :(

Demolition Ranch (great channel on YouTube) has one and he loves it. I think it looks pretty darn cool.

Everyone thinks that dude is some spoiled punk kid blowing up his dad's ranch. He's actually a Veterinarian in Boerne, TX. He has another channel called Vet Ranch and uses the money to help abused and neglected animals.

Everyone thinks that dude is some spoiled punk kid blowing up his dad's ranch. He's actually a Veterinarian in Boerne, TX. He has another channel called Vet Ranch and uses the money to help abused and neglected animals.

I love him and he is the only firearms channel I watch. He seems like an awesome dude.

Always thought these were cool, picked this one up today off a local gun FB group.

let us know what you think of it!

Ive been looking at them for a while.

Demolition Ranch (great channel on YouTube) has one and he loves it. I think it looks pretty darn cool.

Will you PM me? I have some questions to ask you, but I cant send you a PM.

Will you PM me? I have some questions to ask you, but I cant send you a PM.

I'd love to but I can't PM. I appear to be blocked from PMs and the Mods won't answer my "Ask the Mods" post about it.

:(

I'd love to but I can't PM. I appear to be blocked from PMs and the Mods won't answer my "Ask the Mods" post about it.

:(

Can you email me? [email protected] I have an S2000 question.

Very cool. Have never had a chance to shoot one but it is definitely on my future buy list.

I went in to my local shop to see talk about ordering a Glock 35, since no shop I have visited has one. While there I checked out a FNH FNX 45. It is a nice gun and it fit my hand well plus I have a co-worker that loves his. I ended up ordering the FNX 45 tactical in FDE. Should be in by late this week, can't wait.

Picked my FNX tactical up last night. This gun has a great feel and the fit and finish is definitely in line with a $1200 handgun. I can't wait to shoot it. Will report back once I have a chance to take it to the range.

Sitting in the back of the gun shop while waiting for the background check to clear.

post-9308-1454779902_thumb.jpg

Looks even better with the Surefire mounted.

post-9308-1454779924_thumb.jpg

My wife was looking at it and asking why the barrel extends out from the slide. I explained it has a threaded barrel and her response was "does that mean you can get a silencer?" That sounds like I have the green light to get a suppressor.

Picked my FNX tactical up last night. This gun has a great feel and the fit and finish is definitely in line with a $1200 handgun. I can't wait to shoot it. Will report back once I have a chance to take it to the range.

Sitting in the back of the gun shop while waiting for the background check to clear.

post-9308-1454779902_thumb.jpg

Looks even better with the Surefire mounted.

post-9308-1454779924_thumb.jpg

My wife was looking at it and asking why the barrel extends out from the slide. I explained it has a threaded barrel and her response was "does that mean you can get a silencer?" That sounds like I have the green light to get a suppressor.

Once you shoot suppressed you won't go back!

Congrats on the purchase! Solid 45...here is mine...

post-10287-1454897986_thumb.jpg

Shhh

So I finally got the can.... Took two whole years... Finally got one from KAC that was returned mil surplus... Im guessing marines based on the camo... Had to have the barrel reground to match...

Quiet as fcuk...

Need to rezero but its way too cold out there right now,

IMG_1959.JPG