I really need to buy a new gun...

Roman

Anyone here into Kalishnikovs?

I'd be curious to see what you've got and done with them. I love those things!

My Amory USA underfolder with a Polish kit. I love it as-is.

post-5221-1449816574.jpg

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When everyone runs one way to by the newest AR, I run the opposite and buy two Tec-9s.

One is a Interdynamic KG-99, the other is a Intratec DC-9.

post-5221-1449816148.jpg

post-5221-1449816874.jpg

I thought those were jam o matics.

thank you guys for the input. I ended up getting a Daniel Defense M4v Light Weight instead. Will see how it does and will report. Great feeling gun thought and the weight is awesome.

You can't go wrong with Daniel Defense, my stepdad has on and it is a great setup.

I have an Eotech on my Rock River AR, I love it. Adding the magnifier like HannibalACP82 said will only make it better.

post-9308-1449849506_thumb.jpg

I thought those were jam o matics.

I'm betting that mostly rumor caused by people shooting steel case when the owners manual says not to right on page #1.

We'll see.

I'm betting that mostly rumor caused by people shooting steel case when the owners manual says not to right on page #1.

We'll see.

Keep me posted please!

Anybody sending their Eotechs back for the refund?

No.

You can't go wrong with Daniel Defense, my stepdad has on and it is a great setup.

I have an Eotech on my Rock River AR, I love it. Adding the magnifier like HannibalACP82 said will only make it better.

post-9308-1449849506_thumb.jpg

Looks great! I really want an acog mini for my ps90.

Yeah I hear a lot of people complaining about it but i dont know the special forces don't seem to have any issues with them being accurate. Seems like it's the paper assassins flipping shit, not the people actually who use them lol

The Daniel Defense is very nice. Thought about getting one. I ended up with Primary Weapon Systems. PWS is the best I have seen but there are a lot of good options.

When everyone runs one way to by the newest AR, I run the opposite and buy two Tec-9s.

One is a Interdynamic KG-99, the other is a Intratec DC-9.

tecs.JPG

opratec.jpg

Nice! What are those going for these days?

Love the AK as well!

The more I am reading about the eotech issues the more I think I might return mine. 4MOA drift over the operating temps??? Holy Frick I might be going to aimpoint

The more I am reading about the eotech issues the more I think I might return mine. 4MOA drift over the operating temps??? Holy Frick I might be going to aimpoint

:iamwithstupid:

I was on the fence, but like you the more I read the more I am thinking refund. It isn't like Eotech is a bargain priced product so bargain price performance should be expected. Add to the fact that it is apparent Eotech knew of the issues and still let our military personnel take defective and poor performing optics into battle and it all adds up to F Eotech.

glad you guys are discussing EOTech. I was looking at one as well. Wanted a simple set up to start and then add a magnifier. But I am reading a lot of mixed reviews. How is Aimpoint compared to EOTech?

-40 to +122 isnt a change in temperature.... Its a change in continent. And every body knows the first thing you do when you get off the plane is zero the optics.

re-zeroing is at least a quarterly exercise... AT LEAST.

-40 to +122 isnt a change in temperature.... Its a change in continent. And every body knows the first thing you do when you get off the plane is zero the optics.

re-zeroing is at least a quarterly exercise... AT LEAST.

Agree 100% but that is why I want to read up on the issue some more. I haven't had time to fully digest the issue. I need it for MoM not MoA so it could still very well be worth it to keep my EoTechs in my armory instead of switching to a Primary Arms or AimPoint set up.

That being said the new Aimpoint Micro T-2 is BOSS.

glad you guys are discussing EOTech. I was looking at one as well. Wanted a simple set up to start and then add a magnifier. But I am reading a lot of mixed reviews. How is Aimpoint compared to EOTech?

I run both but prefer the Aimpoint T1. The T1 is a no brainer to get and honestly is a better red dot. Then use the Eotech 3x and you are money! A video (a little rusty since have not been shooting in a while for fun) under time...two barricades in exercise - last barricade standing while shooting strong hand one side of barrel and weak hand on other side of barrel - get proficient at transitioning from either hand. Then while moving two shots to the head of the threat with the hostage (White target slanted is hostage). I am running a T1 on this firearm with a 3x though did not use the 3x in this exercise.

Stark_Carbine.mov

I personally will Not run Eotech. The ones I have used could not hold up to abuse. Like Ironman above said, T1 is a go to for CQC/CQB. More so if your running NODs/NVD..

The guy asking need to set up there platform for what they intend to use it for...

Charlie, our team was passing through ya neck of the woods a couple months back, meant to shoot you a pm. But wife needed me back home asap, since I was already gone for a bit for work. Hope ya doin good brother. Industry is getting flooded with contracts for the private side of things, Sad to say we have seen guys take some contracts and get put on teams, when I would not even want them to do anything more then static shooting at a range.

Willis

I personally will Not run Eotech. The ones I have used could not hold up to abuse. Like Ironman above said, T1 is a go to for CQC/CQB. More so if your running NODs/NVD..

The guy asking need to set up there platform for what they intend to use it for...

Charlie, our team was passing through ya neck of the woods a couple months back, meant to shoot you a pm. But wife needed me back home asap, since I was already gone for a bit for work. Hope ya doin good brother. Industry is getting flooded with contracts for the private side of things, Sad to say we have seen guys take some contracts and get put on teams, when I would not even want them to do anything more then static shooting at a range.

Willis

Bro, next time message me in advance and we will meet up! Doing better than I deserve...thank you for asking. The business definitely has been steady on our end with a lot of GA work for us which we love. Haahaa, yeah we are lucky to have solid guys that we work with. Though I do know exactly what you mean with some people we train/work around.

I'm really thinking the SPAS 12 is calling my name. I've been looking at getting one and having it refinished like new to keep next to my bed.