THANK YOU SP!!! SLR IS HOME!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best looking SLR's on the planet! But with only 700hp that has to make it one of the slowest cars in your collection :icon_mrgreen:

Absolutely stunning, enjoy it!

the SLR is easily one of the most beautiful cars in the world. cant believe merc went from THAT to the horrendous looking SLS.

Have to agree here. And also have to say that this is the nicest SLR I've ever seen.

Looks VERY good. I LOVE that murdered-out look. The pictures with oil well "heads" as a shadow are a nice wink to the business! ;)

Awesome work by SP.

saw another SLS today in Black on Rodeo Dr... it doesnt hold a candle to the SLR... Give me an SLR or Black Series anyday..

Damn thats sexy!

Now on the intercooler, what did you go with? Did you just use a larger water or did you go with air to air?

Gorgeous car...one of if not the nicest SLR i've seen...i've been drooling over its photo's for weeks.

If i could humbly suggest adding a 722 carbon front spoiler...i then dont think a a car could be more perfect.

Thanks Guys!

The 722 Carbon spoiler is coming... Alex and I decided to get the car home instead of waiting on it...

Then we will have to see about the other wheels I have coming... They are the first set of super concave 5 spokes in satin black from ADV for the SLR... Ordered them before Alex redid the HREs... oops :D

Guess we will have to see which set is better on the car... The HREs now in black are just what I had envisioned (and photoshopped LOL) so it will be tough.

Thanks for all the comments again everyone and thanks ALEX!!!

Thanks Guys!

The 722 Carbon spoiler is coming... Alex and I decided to get the car home instead of waiting on it...

Then we will have to see about the other wheels I have coming... They are the first set of super concave 5 spokes in satin black from ADV for the SLR... Ordered them before Alex redid the HREs... oops :D

Guess we will have to see which set is better on the car... The HREs now in black are just what I had envisioned (and photoshopped LOL) so it will be tough.

Thanks for all the comments again everyone and thanks ALEX!!!

what is crazy is I had no idea that those were the rims that were on the car before just painted black. What a HUGE difference that made!

I always find the 'love fest threads' a little funny, but in this case, it is seriously deserved.

That is a sick f'n car.

love it......

you guys aren't bullshitting when you talk about 'elevating the heritage'

enjoy.