Scott Storch's new ride...

abolfaz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm.... I do.....

With a $3000-$5000/day coke and weed habit, plus buying toys like they are free, anyone can go broke....

With that type of partying expense daily that RR should be white!!! Not black!! Bet the interior is REAL nice and white!! :eusa_dance:

Regardless the car looks sick! Would totally rock it!

i think that might be John Boyle's car from JB's in Deerfield beach, FL.

maybe scott bought it or sold it to him or maybe theres a twin car???

With that type of partying expense daily that RR should be white!!! Not black!! Bet the interior is REAL nice and white!! :eusa_dance:

Regardless the car looks sick! Would totally rock it!

Those were his old days before he went bankrupt. Then he went to rehab for a while, and now he is supposedly doing well with sobriety.

Again, after that whole debacle, I would drive something "cheap" like an S class benz until I could truly afford it.

Problem before was he bought:

A $20 million home (Estimate)

A $5 million yacht (estimate)

Had a Veyron, 2 Phantoms (one he made convertible), a Murci Roadster, a SLR, a bunch of Vintage Stuff, etc. etc.

It was like a broke person hit the lotto. He was worth an "estimated" $70 million. When he would have the issues he had, on top of going out to clubs and restaurants EVERY DAY, with the spending habit he had, bankruptcy was bound to happen.

I used to see him almost every time I would go to South Beach. Always wearing those weird tinted sunglasses.

I wish him the best of luck, and I am NOT a hater. I just hope he learned from his mistakes.

Heres a few pictures of some that I have on my computer.

post-7086-1276193625_thumb.jpg

post-7086-1276193551_thumb.jpg

post-7086-1276193539_thumb.jpg

post-7086-1276193526_thumb.jpg

It's a lot.

I'm on a $4,000 per day coke and weed habit myself and you would be surprised at how quick you can go through it if you wake up early enough.

Also, in fairness, I don't actually snort and smoke all of it. Some of it goes to waste.

You know, you brush some coke off the table while you are trying to make the lines, or the kids think it's sugar and put it on their rice crispies, that sort of thing.

dude .... you are fxxked up...

Those were his old days before he went bankrupt. Then he went to rehab for a while, and now he is supposedly doing well with sobriety.

Again, after that whole debacle, I would drive something "cheap" like an S class benz until I could truly afford it.

Problem before was he bought:

A $20 million home (Estimate)

A $5 million yacht (estimate)

Yup, except it was a $20 million YACHT he purchased. The home was just bought by the founder of Rockstar Energy Drink for around $6 million or so, but it needs fixing up from what I understand. And yes Storch was partying very hard with lots of people. I don't think he was able to declare bankruptcy as it was rejected due to lack of financial statements on his part or something like that. Here is an article on a lot of what happened:

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-04-22/mu...is-way-to-ruin/

It's a lot.

I'm on a $4,000 per day coke and weed habit myself and you would be surprised at how quick you can go through it if you wake up early enough.

Also, in fairness, I don't actually snort and smoke all of it. Some of it goes to waste.

You know, you brush some coke off the table while you are trying to make the lines, or the kids think it's sugar and put it on their rice crispies, that sort of thing.

:lol2: :lol2:

LOL- you really need to manage your habits more efficiently.. sounds like you can save at least $1000 a day

If I could save $1,000 per day, I'd just blow that on coke and weed!

Oh wait........

Okay I have to dissent on this one, I don't like matte black for the RR. That car is just too regal-seeming IMO.

I agree 100%

I don't like it at all, looks terrible in my opinion.

Remember, most of those cars weren't his. They were left at his house with the dealers name plastered all over for publicity. The cars that were his were rented, same goes for the boats.

I think Platinum Motorsports just did a matte black Phantom for Ocho Cinco that looks similar.

It's not his car. It's Steve from Specialty Car Crafts car.

And Ocho Cinco's car was done in Matte Grey.

Saw this car off getting off 95 at Yamato Road the other day. Looked ok.

It takes away from the class the vehicle provides. I love matte cars but not a fan of this.