Some may know, recently my brother passed away

My little sister , who is my little brothers twin is doing a heart walk in honor of both my dad (died @ 52) and my brother (died @ 34) . Yes people, chances are that soon enough I wont be spending time on lambopower anymore. :crybaby2: Anyways she asked me to get the word out so I figured Id post this here if anyone wants to contribute anything. Obviously I dont expect anyone to, but maybe if heart disease runs in your family it all goes to a good cause..

http://palmbeachheartwalk.kintera.org/faf/...supid=297342118

Thanks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My little sister , who is my little brothers twin is doing a heart walk in honor of both my dad (died @ 52) and my brother (died @ 34) . Yes people, chances are that soon enough I wont be spending time on lambopower anymore. :crybaby2: Anyways she asked me to get the word out so I figured Id post this here if anyone wants to contribute anything. Obviously I dont expect anyone to, but maybe if heart disease runs in your family it all goes to a good cause..

Thanks

sorry to hear of your lost

Allan, you need to check your heart often then as this is a genetic trait. Plus, getting on a diet and exercising more is a good way. Its just that you are genetically prone to cardiac disease and thus you need to watch out.... More veggies too. A long time friend of mine died 2 weeks ago from heart failure as well. She was a wonderful person that had experience alot. Her fiance passed away earlier in Feb and now her. So, live life and enjoy the people around you.

Guest SP-superJay
Allan, you need to check your heart often then as this is a genetic trait. Plus, getting on a diet and exercising more is a good way. Its just that you are genetically prone to cardiac disease and thus you need to watch out.... More veggies too. A long time friend of mine died 2 weeks ago from heart failure as well. She was a wonderful person that had experience alot. Her fiance passed away earlier in Feb and now her. So, live life and enjoy the people around you.

:iamwithstupid:

please take care of yourself Allan, sorry to hear the bad news, I hope those on here can help the cause as well

Sorry to hear that :(

I have lost a few close family members and theres not much good you can say about it but hang in there, there in a better place.....

Get yourself checked and do everything possible(exercise, diet etc..), nothing to joke about(as you see), but also nothing to give up upon, you have it in your hands, take responsibitly!

Allan I am saddened for your losses. Your brother was far far too young to go. The best you can do is grieve and honor his memory and let the mourning process take its course.

Keep yourself in good working order because your family needs you around now more than ever and honestly who the hell would entertain us all here on LP if you left us? Take care of yourself duder and best wishes to your family.

RIP to your family members, Allan. May peace be with them.

Take care of yourself!

Sorry to hear of your family members dying so young. Take care of yourself, follow up with your physicians. At least you are living life like you want to. No apologies no compromises.

Oh my...So sorry to hear this. Keep up with your checkups. My condolances to your entire family.

Thanks

My condolences to you and your family.

As others have said, get yourself checked regularly and get on a proper diet and exercise regimen.

Heart Association is an excellent cause, we've supported them for many years.

Sorry for your loss.

Keep yourself in good working order; the only way to start is right now. Maybe it's time we get a health & fitness section going - considering how important life is, it's important we do our best to maintain it and of course cherish it.

omg I'm terribly sorry. Had no idea you've had such tragedy in your life.

Allan, I'm very sorry to hear of your losses.

My best friend passed away last September (age 25). While it wasn't heart disease, I can relate to your loss.

Take care of yourself and cherish the time you have (that goes for everyone).

Very sorry to hear that Allen. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Best of luck to you, always. Stay healthy and strong.

oh man that is sad, so young. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm on Lipitor myself. Heart disease can be genetic, so make sure to get some blood tests for yourself as well.