Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. So my guess is the guy in the stand is Camod out, and covered in scent be gone. And the bear has no fcuking clue he's there. Bear probably thought the fcuking tree was talking.

I'm also guessing the guy in the tree had a gun in case yogi got any closer.

Precisely. That bear is far from aggressive and clearly isn't hostile. Tree guy prob. has a .30-06 or bigger kissing the bears face behind the camera, no danger, but still a bit spooky.

Forecast for this weekend at my grandparents place. fcuk THAT! The rest of SoCal will only be 105-110F. :shock:

inferno.jpg

Yeah, well check out the weather for the south of England this weekend. This summer sucks balls so far. Manky dead gerbil balls.

Yeah, well check out the weather for the south of England this weekend. This summer sucks balls so far. Manky dead gerbil balls.

You think that's bad, check out Houston

mayan%20apocalypse.jpg

Someone said his company got $500 million in Disabled company contracts, from a twisted ankle in prep school and then played four years in college.

He should apply now with her prosthetic foot up his arse.

http://blogs.militarytimes.com/outside-the...irs-contractor/

8 minutes of her ripping this scumbag a new asshole! lol

Rob,

Thanks for posting this one. As someone who works in DoD contracting, this story disgusted me, as I have seen this MANY times in my 9 year career with the Army. Companies that use every loophole under the son to gain set-aside status, oftentimes taking business from companies that TRULY deserve it. I have to forward this one to some work colleagues in the morning, as there are a lot of people in my office who will appreciate that one.