Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do these kids eat for breakfast!? --------------> Amazing <----------------------

she destroyed that kid

*NSFW*

1655919_503961459721433_626237683_n.jpg

lucky he didn't lose his leg....

I'm sorry but KICKING a grenade away? What the hell was he thinking?

And WTF kind of protesters have grenades?

in some country money gets u anything...i once visited a friend in Indonesia..was riding around in his SUV when i decided to open the glove compartment and saw a grenade in there..i took it and asked him "why do u have a toy grenade in here?" you should've seen his reaction to that.. :shock:

needless to say he told me to carefully put it back and later told me that it was actually a real live grenade that i was holding on..

fcuk that.. :eusa_wall: never in my life would i have expected it to be a real thing..crazy stuff..i told him to put that thing away before driving me around, i don't want to be driven around in a bomb.. :lol2:

I expect nothing better that this shit kind of slanted forced-narrative bullshit from the HuffPo on this. Not that they are trying to hide anything, but still.

The article title should more appropriately read: Drunk Asshole Aerates Skull for Entertainment Purposes.

For those with an ounce of common sense and/or ever been near, around or used a firearm will now the following:

- 1st rule of firearm safety - ALWAYS assume and handle the firearm as if it were loaded and ready to fire.

- 2nd rule, never point the firearm at anything other than your designated target

This dipshit was with a house full of kids, bragging (after having drank alcohol for the better part of his waking hours) about guns and how he can handle them. Well good riddance, the shame of it is, he gives the sheepish general public a more ignorant and foolish perception of firearm owners.

Funny how the article headlines like it was some sort of organized gun safety demonstration where the gun went off on its own, perpetuating a fear and "demonization" of firearms as if it has a mind of its own and kills indiscriminately.

Ugh, idiots.

If you're going to race/speed at an estimated 100mph on the little road behind my house, make sure you stay on the road. Otherwise you flip your Audi a4 5x, travel 20' up an embankment, take out three trees (one cut off about 4' above the ground, lower tree trunk still in place), and land back on the road roughly 120' from where the tumbling started.

IMAG2194.jpg

IMAG2195.jpg

First picture was from the roadside. I saw part of the crash from my bedroom window, grabbed a fire extinguisher, and jumped my back wall/down the hill to where the car landed. Driver (girl, mid 20's I'm guessing) was essentially uninjured. Super lucky to walk away from this one.

Second pic is from my bedroom balcony.

I expect nothing better that this shit kind of slanted forced-narrative bullshit from the HuffPo on this. Not that they are trying to hide anything, but still.

The article title should more appropriately read: Drunk Asshole Aerates Skull for Entertainment Purposes.

For those with an ounce of common sense and/or ever been near, around or used a firearm will now the following:

- 1st rule of firearm safety - ALWAYS assume and handle the firearm as if it were loaded and ready to fire.

- 2nd rule, never point the firearm at anything other than your designated target

This dipshit was with a house full of kids, bragging (after having drank alcohol for the better part of his waking hours) about guns and how he can handle them. Well good riddance, the shame of it is, he gives the sheepish general public a more ignorant and foolish perception of firearm owners.

Funny how the article headlines like it was some sort of organized gun safety demonstration where the gun went off on its own, perpetuating a fear and "demonization" of firearms as if it has a mind of its own and kills indiscriminately.

Ugh, idiots.

I didn't take it that way at all, but I can see how frustrating it is that they didn't point out he was a drunk idiot unless you read the story. I just think it made me say damn because of how stupid some people are. No matter what influences they are on.

Good on you to help!!

is that her in the first pic? crazy to flip so many times...how did she even count LOL.

No, that girl lives in the neighborhood. She was coming up the street on her way home and said this car along with another passed her going fast enough that it shook her car when they went by. (She was going about 45). Few seconds later she happens upon this mess and stopped to assist (turns out shes an emt).

I'm taking a guess at the 5 rolls. I personally saw 3 1/2 from my bedroom window, and it was well underway at that point.

Thanks guys but really, who ISN'T going to run down there when you see something like this? I think it's just being a civilized person to do what you can to help, and thankfully nobody was seriously injured.

Thanks guys but really, who ISN'T going to run down there when you see something like this? I think it's just being a civilized person to do what you can to help, and thankfully nobody was seriously injured.

i would..but these days not many people will do the same...3years ago when i wreck my car..there were at least 50 people gathering around the car only to take pictures..not one person came forward to ask if i was alright..someone did call the ambulance and cops though..and i wished he hadn't call the cops because i was issue a ticket for something i didn't do. :eusa_wall: