Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a damn in a traditional sense but this fact kind of blew my mind.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertai...e-10011561.html

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." It's one of the most quoted lines in film history and appreciated for the malevolent calmness of Sir Anthony Hopkins' delivery.

But Dr Lecter's choice of sides weren't based on his taste predilections, he was making a medical joke.

Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) could have been used to treat him, and what are the three things you're not allowed to eat while taking them? Liver, beans and wine.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, someone's giving someone else the idea to attach a chainsaw to a drone. Can't wait for that headline "New trend of flying chainsaw killer drones" haha

It's all fun and games until some asshole mounts an AR15 to one. :ph34r:

And I just got a morbid thought, some evil person can use as a murder weapon with no DNA trace at the scene.

And I just got a morbid thought, some evil person can use as a murder weapon with no DNA trace at the scene.

That's been my thought for a while, off the shelf stuff is good for over 1/2 mile range let alone when you get into this super trick shit. Now picture half a dozen of them flying around.

If that thing can carry 10lbs of chainsaw, getting them to carry a gun and ammo can isn't too far off.

That's been my thought for a while, off the shelf stuff is good for over 1/2 mile range let alone when you get into this super trick shit. Now picture half a dozen of them flying around.

If that thing can carry 10lbs of chainsaw, getting them to carry a gun and ammo can isn't too far off.

Or high powered UV- or IR-laser and you have natural sight on the camera.

Nobody will see or feel anything untill house is engulfed in flames.

Or high powered UV- or IR-laser and you have natural sight on the camera.

Nobody will see or feel anything untill house is engulfed in flames.

7kEsMh5.gif

The real reason I came in here. New wheels and tires on the Viper. Tires are R888, in the front are 315/30R18 in the back are 335/30R18. Perfect for a daily driver. :icon_mrgreen:

C7132871-E4EB-4551-9F6F-5DD4D827E9BE_zps

C9C5C095-D962-4B24-A4B2-06703A6D9475_zps

I've got a special place in my heart for a GTS on CCW Classics. :icon_thumleft:

I think you need the 335 square setup, it might push with only 315's up front. :lol2:

I've got a special place in my heart for a GTS on CCW Classics. :icon_thumleft:

I think you need the 335 square setup, it might push with only 315's up front. :lol2:

Yeah, definitely not enough bite up front. lol

I had to come back to this, man there aren't many cars more sinister than a slammed black viper. :monkeyleft:

Thanks!

I want to take it lower too, but there isn't much room to kill fender gap without laying the front bumper on the ground.

Whiteout like already mentioned in instagram, your car is sick. Not normal sick but THE sick! I have huge HARD-spot for CCW:s and GTS' vipers so yours is straight to the bullseye.