Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Yep, nothing is more unforgiving than the ground, and everything that goes up always ends up there sooner or later. Just ask the motorcycle that can't stand up on its own because the ground always wins. Which brings up the motorcycling cliché that there are those who have fallen and those that will. I hope they have a better plan than a water landing to help people to not die. Even falling into water from 60 feet can seriously jack you up. It might as well be concrete.

yeah, That is something that will need to done over the water at 30-40ft max for now. I think once people are used to it , they can hover around 10ft or so... go over terrain. I would not attempt a 20+ feet over ground.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool but isn't $395 pretty steep for a two-shot pistol?
I paid $500 for a two-shot
. I have rattlesnakes. :/

LOL this just reminds me of a great experience which I will never forget!

I will not go into details here but a certain member here on a (kind of a) lost bet :icon_mrgreen: spent a lot for a dinner for two, it involved traveling overseas for both of us, one of those once in a life time experiences which I will cherish forever, money is irrelevant when you gain a friend for life :icon_thumleft:

I will not go into details here but a certain member here on a (kind of a) lost bet :icon_mrgreen: spent a lot for a dinner for two, it involved traveling overseas for both of us, one of those once in a life time experiences which I will cherish forever, money is irrelevant when you gain a friend for life :icon_thumleft:

Love this. It's strange what can be the catalyst to such things.

Very cool, glad to see. Life can be very unpredictable and exciting.

Sadly the two parties in the link above did not gain much if anything from that encounter. :icon_mrgreen:

Very cool, glad to see. Life can be very unpredictable and exciting.

Sadly the two parties in the link above did not gain much if anything from that encounter. :icon_mrgreen:

Not true, one got a free meal :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...
So this is interesting, in the movie "Boyz n the Hood," when Ricky gets shot by the other gang, the guy who shoots him looks a lot like Chris Tucker. So much so that many think that it is Chris Tucker playing in an early role. I researched it and it wasn't Chris Tucker playing, but another actor named Lloyd Avery II. However, as it turns out Avery was convicted of a double-homicide and sentenced to life in prison in 2005. A few days later in his cell, he was found murdered.

So it seems that he really was playing himself in that role.

Damn.

Seems like a lot of outlets are starting to pick up this story. Pretty pathetic of GOOGLE if true.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/g...search-results/

Different search engines will produce different results based upon the algorithms that they're given. Before Google things we waited on the number of times a word appeared on a page. Google changed that. Can they? Yes. Did they? No, but it supports the pro trump rhetoric, so there ya go.

Different search engines will produce different results based upon the algorithms that they're given. Before Google things we waited on the number of times a word appeared on a page. Google changed that. Can they? Yes. Did they? No, but it supports the pro trump rhetoric, so there ya go.

Bingo. And if you pay search engines like Google a certain amount of money, you can get your website/story/whatever moved to the top of the results. There are some people that produce their own algorithms to get theirs to the top of the list, but people like Google eventually find out and penalize you for it.

post-210225-1465610928.png

post-210225-1465610940.png