Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The size of the balls on the guys standing at the top must be bigger than the stock gallardo exhaust!!!

He is standing in an elevator.

DAMN. In the background it looks like the earth is curved. Is that due to a fish-eye camera lens or something, or is the curve of the earth actually visible from up there because it's so high? :shock:

funny

This tunnel is in Russia and is the longest in-city tunnel of Europe.

There is a river running over it and water leaks at some points.

When the temperature reaches minus 38 degrees like it did this particular

winter, they get black ice on the road and the result is the attached video taken with the tunnel camera during A SINGLE DAY

Congratulations to the dual bus driver .....

Remember -- this is only ONE day of video.

RUSSIATUNNEL.wmv

winter, they get black ice on the road and the result is the attached video taken with the tunnel camera during A SINGLE DAY

Holy cow... thats insane. They must have some crazy efficient and effective clean up crews working that thing.

Dude, people driving like fcuking retards in there?! My god those are some nasty wrecks! And I agree, how do you clean that many wrecks up in one day!

Dude, people driving like fcuking retards in there?! My god those are some nasty wrecks! And I agree, how do you clean that many wrecks up in one day!

:iamwithstupid: Couldn't agree more 95-99% of that IMO was due to the drivers acting like nut cases behin the wheel. On another note if they have this repeated problem why dont they do something about it. I mean there are options, salt/sand, heat trace under the pavement, running some heat through the tunnel. Christ all mighty pour F_cking Vodka on the road, but do something instead of recording it.

:rolleyes:

Guy on the left is standing in a tower crane, guy taking the picture is standing on a construction elevator, guys on the far right ARE fcuking NUTS!

Guy on the left is standing in a tower crane, guy taking the picture is standing on a construction elevator, guys on the far right ARE fcuking NUTS!

HAHA!! Great explanation!

No, they are all fcuking nuts. I don't think I could do it if you offered me a free and clear Diablo. My knees get weak just looking at the picture.