Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid game, go buy a real guitar.

Will take them a few years to play it.

Yep, could never understand what the appeal is. Why not learn to play a real guitar? Wow, you can press buttons. Now here's a fork, go play with the outlet.

I love the South Park episode "Guitar Queero". Congratulations - you guys are FAGS!!

Yep, could never understand what the appeal is. Why not learn to play a real guitar? Wow, you can press buttons. Now here's a fork, go play with the outlet.

I love the South Park episode "Guitar Queero". Congratulations - you guys are FAGS!!

I thought the same thing for a while, I play guitar and thoroughly enjoy it. But i got my hands on guitar hero at a buddies a few new years ago and actually liked it now i have rock band, its fun to play in groups.

scrapgt40.jpg

scrapdaytona1-1.jpg

Steve240.jpg

I have some pics that would make that look like they took care of them!

There is a warehouse in South Fl. With TONS (30+) of classic cars and exotics that have been f-ed up because the owner died, and they wont sell the wearhouse that hasnt been fixed from hurricane Andrew-rollup doors are all busted in.. It is a Barrett Jackson Auction waiting to happen. My father already inquired about buying it, but the lawyer of the estate says it will be auctioned off eventually, and they wont sell it until then!

... My father already inquired about buying it, but the lawyer of the estate says it will be auctioned off eventually, and they wont sell it until then!

Yet another reason to hate lawyers.

I thought the same thing for a while, I play guitar and thoroughly enjoy it. But i got my hands on guitar hero at a buddies a few new years ago and actually liked it now i have rock band, its fun to play in groups.
No problem if you know how to play an instrument. Most musicians like to play those games. I just don't get it why you'd choose to play a game over learning the real thing.

i agree. but as a simple source of entertainment, it is a fun social game.... and for a kid being that young, even IF NOT an actual guitar, i think the timing, coordination, and just simple memorization of that song is amazing! (but he should apply that talent into a real instrument soon and make it count)

with hand eye coordination like that... he may take a while to learn but he'd be good at it! sheesh that game is HARD! that's impressive!

Robert Wadlow, known as the tallest man ever lived, at the time of his death (@ 22) he was 8"11 (272cm), he's standing next to his father :shocked: (btw where is that smiley with his jaw dropping?)

Holy shit!!!!!