Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really DAMN but a solid video none the less. Chick next to the M3 getting lit up wit half a ton of dirt was amusing.

Great googily moogily. I LOVE it!

Olympic sprinter joins a rugby team.

Best video I've seen, based on that I think I could almost get myself to watch a game of rugby :icon_mrgreen:

And hence every time a prime minister of Japan goes to the Yasukuni Shrine to pay respect to those who "died on behalf of the Empire of Japan" (including those who committed the atrocious war crimes), nations that were invaded by Japan protest strongly against such action. There were also huge controversies involving the history textbooks in Japanese schools in the last 3 decades on toning down the atrocities of the 731 by stating their purposes were "solely to conduct biological experiments to advance the study of human beings."

A documentary-style movie about the 731 was also made. When it was shown throughout SE Asia, there were huge protest everywhere. And not too many people could sit through the entire movie; over 70% of the audience left early in disgust and literally felt ill; some literally vomited outside the theatres.

fcuk! He is dead!

West Bengal, India

A leopard attacks a forest warden after escaping from the Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary, in West Bengal, India. The animal had been inadequately tranquilized during an operation to capture it and return it to the reserve, after it had threatened inhabitants of the village of Limbu. The warden survived the attack, but the leopard was killed during attempts to subdue it.

Damn! Had to be close. He had his teeth on his neck already. A proper bite and his neck would´ve been gone!

Same thing is happening here, proposed by this embarrassment, our joke of a prime minister :eusa_wall:

Rob from the rich, give to the poor, buy some votes, get reelected rob some more, get yourself a nice pension and watch the disaster from the sidelines.

When will we learn that communism does not work? I hope sooner rather than later.

I'm fairly inexperienced in this arena, but how does one amass a huge fortune in an IRA account? Can it hold stock vs cash? I thought there was a (fairly low) maximum yearly contribution, $5500 or something like that currently.

I do think it's bullshit to change the rules retroactively and force people into a fcuk-ton of taxable income.

I'm fairly inexperienced in this arena, but how does one amass a huge fortune in an IRA account? Can it hold stock vs cash? I thought there was a (fairly low) maximum yearly contribution, $5500 or something like that currently.

I do think it's bullshit to change the rules retroactively and force people into a fcuk-ton of taxable income.

You can make investments, IIRC Bain allowed its employees to invest IRA money into their private equity investments. Just so happened for a long time Romney built an extremely successful private equity business.

It is speculated that he did a SEP ($51k per year) or some kind of profit sharing plan IRA (also $51k) with Bain Capital guys and instead of picking a plan like Merill Lynch or TD Waterhouse, they directed the IRA money into Bain Investments own deals. Those deals returned disgusting returns. By using the money funded through an IRA, the investors avoided paying immediate and high capital gains tax on the returns. The IRA principal continued growing.