Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That has to be photo shopped. Looks like the face of a 12 year old on the body of a 24 year old.

I'm guessing you haven't met many Asian people :lol2:

That has to be photo shopped. Looks like the face of a 12 year old on the body of a 24 year old.

her name's Sheila Ferrari

Damn, great reflexes!

If you look at the slow motion replay at 48 seconds it looks like the pole actually hit his head and pushed him back. How it didnt take his head and swipe it right off is beyond me

If you look at the slow motion replay at 48 seconds it looks like the pole actually hit his head and pushed him back. How it didnt take his head and swipe it right off is beyond me

because "Made in China"

He dove but it hit the left side of his body. The description says he has a ruptured spleen due to being hit

Ever get kicked in the shin? Yeah... Its kinda like that times a million...

Ever get kicked in the shin? Yeah... Its kinda like that times a million...

It is for a split second, then you don't feel much at all. That is until you have to move, or in my case have a knee high motocross boot removed. And no, they can't cut those off, it comes off the same way it went on, even throughyour tib/fib is in 3x as many pieces.

Mine didn't puncture the skin like that, but I looked down and could see the sole of my boot, and it was not a pleasant feeling. Now I just have this gnarly shin bump where it healed and half a dozen surgical scars.

IMG_20130401_210600.jpg

Not really DAMN but a solid video none the less. Chick next to the M3 getting lit up wit half a ton of dirt was amusing.