Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this kid is autistic but he definitely has a talent.

I just downloaded his CD he actually has some good beats.... some better than others but many that I could see being spun by a DJ at a club or even done by Timbaland.

Hes good!

watch the whole thing.

Sorry for the crappy music

• 2 weeks later...
why is it that when ever there is footage of something like this, its always out of shot?

Because people move the camera to look at it in person instead of through the camera.

crazy!

perhaps Saleenfan can tell us more about this!

Its called a JAT-O (Jet Assited take off) Which is actually wrong because they are really rockets but whatever. It is essentially the same thing as having a back up engine on your car for acceleration. Its used for take off out of extremely short airfields or with a very heavy load. It was first used back in WWII by the british to try and launch the Hawker Hurricane from the decks of small ships and use them as intercept fighters/first warn fighters And the Germans to get their heavy bombers airborn. Its quite an impressive sight to see, ive seen the blues 3 times. It was actually experimented to be used for landing as well to shorten the landing distance dramatically(with horid results) http://youtube.com/watch?v=cjUKQCMnX10.