Sold ACR, replacement options?

FikseSTS

I've had Vipers for 10 years and just sold my 2008 ACR that I've had for the last 2 years, great car, but didn't drive it much and looking for a change until the next Viper comes out.... My GT-R is my daily driver and my GTT will hopefully be ready to pick up next week, so I'm looking for something up to $130kish to replace the Viper with..... Ford GT, Plastic mess-R1, 911 Turbo PDK is what I've been considering.... any experiences with these or others?

Z R 1 is an amazing car, depending on what you're looking for. Has similar performance to the ACR but is far more livable on a daily basis and has a lot more features. The downsides are the interior (although it's probably better than the ACR too but that isn't saying much) and the fact that there are a lot of other v e t t e s out there, but otherwise it's awesome. Like the

ACR, you can take it to the track and flog it box stock without any problems either.

How did you like the ACR? I haven't had a new gen Viper (had a Gen 2 and 3), and thought about getting one just for its outrageous looks, but figured driving it on the street some might get old fast. I like my GT-R in everything but the looks dept.--just doesn't make a tingle go up my leg.

All three are great cars, but it really depends on what YOU are looking for.

A track car=Plastic mess-R1

a car that you can TT and be a handful to drive, but will be the funnest car in your stable other than the TTG=FGT. If you are going to keep it SC, it can also be an absolute beast with pulley, tune, headers, exhaust.

The PDK is also an interesting option as I think it is very similar to your other 2 cars. It is a trouble/hassle free car that is extremely fast with little modding. The only thing is that it would be VERY similar to being a German version of your GTR.

At the end of the day, YOU must drive all three to make a decision.

I'm leaning toward the GT, pulley and tune should make it pretty quick (will that trap 130+ in the 1/4 mile?), and it holds value very well.... I see that blue/white at $136k, I would really be looking for red with white stripes...

I've had a few AMG MB's, I went the sedan route maybe the CTS-V for everyday and build out the GT-R..... that would save a lot of $$$....

Yea, I probably won't go for the Z R 1, I really love the looks of the ACR, but it really is a road racing car.... loooong gears, bad for drag racing and top speed events, both of which I like to do.... now that I look back, I should have just kept my 1996 GTS.... I had that car 9 years, paid 54k and sold it for $42k....

I agree on the GT-R, doesn't look great, but it's a blast to drive....

Z R 1 is an amazing car, depending on what you're looking for. Has similar performance to the ACR but is far more livable on a daily basis and has a lot more features. The downsides are the interior (although it's probably better than the ACR too but that isn't saying much) and the fact that there are a lot of other v e t t e s out there, but otherwise it's awesome. Like the

ACR, you can take it to the track and flog it box stock without any problems either.

How did you like the ACR? I haven't had a new gen Viper (had a Gen 2 and 3), and thought about getting one just for its outrageous looks, but figured driving it on the street some might get old fast. I like my GT-R in everything but the looks dept.--just doesn't make a tingle go up my leg.

I'm leaning toward the GT, pulley and tune should make it pretty quick (will that trap 130+ in the 1/4 mile?), and it holds value very well.... I see that blue/white at $136k, I would really be looking for red with white stripes...

I've had a few AMG MB's, I went the sedan route maybe the CTS-V for everyday and build out the GT-R..... that would save a lot of $$$....

personally, I think the black or red no stripe cars are by far the best looking.

Funny, I was going to recommend the CTS-V sedan as you can have a 700hp DD with minimal mods, and you can build the GTR to be a 9 second weekend warrior.

I'm going to say something different just for you to think about. If I was in your position Idk if I would or not.

Molded Supra.

Funny to see all you guys saying FGT today compared to five years ago when I got mine. No doubt, get the FGT.