it's official now.... i'm an OWNER :)

NRG x Lambo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful car! When I saw it in the Classifieds section, my very 1st thought was ''Damn!''

Congratulations!

btw, I also have the Gallardo/335i combo package, as do others here...welcome to the club. :D

Congrats with the car

but I wouldn't paint the calipers blue because it won't look good, you need a certain amount of contrast and the lip of your callisto's are already blue. I think it really looks better how it is... :)

I may sound whiney but e.g. a black F430 with titanium colored wheels with red calipers looks better than a red on red.

Great purchase, congrats on being an owner! I can't believe what a steal this car was. And a perfect car to continue modding if you want to.

If your sig is now updated, I would lose the NSX and keep the NSX-T. The targa is the only way to roll that car. Nice stable by the way. You must have a huge garage.

I think the blue calipers would look good, but not sure you will ge the effect you are looking for. Red or yellow might be a better color if you want them to stand out. All depends on the look you are going for.

I just added the SL side skirts, diffuser, wing and bonnet and got the 560 bumper last year. You will love your car all over again with those mods. Send me a PM when you are ready and I can give you some advice/ save you some money.

Congratulations!

Be sure to show us more pics! videos?

I love these "my new lambo" threads! my favorite, definitely puts a smile on my face.

:eusa_clap:

congrats!!!

The first gallardo i saw was in blue calum and man is it a spectacular color in the sun.

Just a thought have you played with PSHOP to see which color calipers might look good? Yellow might be a good match.