Add Jay Z to the list.

BLK85

You KNOW youre doing something right in life when you have a girl as hot as Beyonce buy you a car worth almost 2 milllion dollars as a birthday present!!! One things for sure, life is GOOOOOD when youre JayZ!!!! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

You KNOW youre doing something right in life when you have a girl as hot as Beyonce buy you a car worth almost 2 milllion dollars as a birthday present!!! One things for sure, life is GOOOOOD when youre JayZ!!!! :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

"I got 99 problems but the bitch ain't one!"

Guest SP-superJay

He has been, and will continue to be one of the most influential individuals in my life. From nothing to everything with non-stop hustling. He's no ordinary human, that's for sure.

And being ugly as hell on top of it...

He's like the world's #1 best over-achiever since Billy Joel. :icon_mrgreen:

I think even "one eye lookin this way, one eye lookin that way" Biggie would win a beauty contest with this guy...but you can't deny the talent. :icon_thumleft:

I think even "one eye lookin this way, one eye lookin that way" Biggie would win a beauty contest with this guy...but you can't deny the talent. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid: :icon_mrgreen:

i guarantee you will see a bunch of rappers/celebs now popping up with veyrons following in Jayz and Tpains footsteps (especially since they came down in price)

:iamwithstupid: I know I'm not very good looking, but aside of him I look down right pretty that guy must have a selfesteem thats off the charts.

Anybody has Jay Z's email address? I'd like to get him to come out for one of our local morning drives... :lol2:

You have a PM..........

:icon_mrgreen:

Funny you mention Billy & Jay...both were on Howard Stern in the last month.

And speaking of Stern.... :icon_mrgreen:

A little OT, but many of us east coast rap fans always wondered what would have happened to Jay Z's career had Biggie not been murdered....

Funny you mention Billy & Jay...both were on Howard Stern in the last month.

And speaking of Stern.... :icon_mrgreen:

Both great interviews, and thank god they resigned him for another 5 years.

A little OT, but many of us east coast rap fans always wondered what would have happened to Jay Z's career had Biggie not been murdered....

:eusa_think:

GREAT frickin' question. Probably be close to the same. Not like Jay's skills would've diminished. Hip-Hop has plenty of room for two mega-stars.

:eusa_think:

GREAT frickin' question. Probably be close to the same. Not like Jay's skills would've diminished. Hip-Hop has plenty of room for two mega-stars.

the death of BIGGIE probably doesn't or wouldn't have affected where JAY-Z would be today.... but i'm sure PDIDDY would be a different story. PDIDDY is where he's at because he took over BIGGIE's role.

Jay-Z's sucess has absolutely nothing to do with weather BIG was around or not. Both are/were excellent lyricist's from Brooklyn but that is their only similarity.

Man can you imagine how much 2pac and BIG surviving would affect where the bar is set? More than half of the rappers would be ashamed to put music out to compete...