AllanLambo vs. ronin MEGATHREAD (merged, NWS)

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan's Lamb...

Dec 21 2010, 04:33 PM

Post #100

Group: Moderators

And like I said... When you rent the track.. YOU LET ME KNOW.... Ill do my best to be there.... And no.. you cannot borrow the money to do it..

I just cashed a few SS checks to make it...no soup for me now...

You know they have such things as drag strips they call tracks also dont you? Which he has said on NUMEROUS occasions he would gladly bring his Porsche to and run you with?

Allan's Lamb...

Dec 21 2010, 04:33 PM

Post #100

Group: Moderators

And like I said... When you rent the track.. YOU LET ME KNOW.... Ill do my best to be there.... And no.. you cannot borrow the money to do it..

I just cashed a few SS checks to make it...no soup for me now...

Yes...did I challange you there? If and when you have the track paid for and scheduled... I will do my best to be there..

I love LamboPower because it's one place that will call bullshit on something when someone doesn't have their facts straight. There is one particular forum where someone will post bullshit and it will go on for pages before anyone calls them on their so-called facts, if at all. Make any false claim here and someone usually jumps on it in one or two posts.

What a lot of people don't realize is that it's super easy to connect the dots with actual Lamborghini owners. The degrees of separation between all of us is very small so you have to keep it in mind if you ever plan to actually attend an event and sit at the same table with someone you just flamed. Even those who don't own cars usually know someone who does and the at the most adds just one more degree of separation if that. So, when you post something personal or take a shot at someone below the belt, it's not likely that you're hiding from anyone around here and the private messages and Facebook messages light up. The personal shots matter.

I'd hate to see the arguments stop because they are by far the most read, most interesting threads. Ronin is amusing because he can't respond with facts, only personal attacks and that alone strikes at his credibility and that's enough for me.

Well said my friend....

I love LamboPower because it's one place that will call bullshit on something when someone doesn't have their facts straight. There is one particular forum where someone will post bullshit and it will go on for pages before anyone calls them on their so-called facts, if at all. Make any false claim here and someone usually jumps on it in one or two posts.

What a lot of people don't realize is that it's super easy to connect the dots with actual Lamborghini owners. The degrees of separation between all of us is very small so you have to keep it in mind if you ever plan to actually attend an event and sit at the same table with someone you just flamed. Even those who don't own cars usually know someone who does and the at the most adds just one more degree of separation if that. So, when you post something personal or take a shot at someone below the belt, it's not likely that you're hiding from anyone around here and the private messages and Facebook messages light up. The personal shots matter.

I'd hate to see the arguments stop because they are by far the most read, most interesting threads. Ronin is amusing because he can't respond with facts, only personal attacks and that alone strikes at his credibility and that's enough for me.

As usual you guys don't read this crap from the begining it is and always was Allanlambo Kills All with the personal attacks and insults at the get go.... Take the time to read his postings and look at the changing of my sig and sign in name and you can clearly see why this chump needs to be put in his place...

Yes...did I challange you there? If and when you have the track paid for and scheduled... I will do my best to be there..

No fuckin weaseling out which date chump and don't forget the title and cash for track rental, remember loser pays.....others need to plan ahead..

No fuckin weaseling out which date chump and don't forget the title and cash for track rental, remember loser pays.....others need to plan ahead..

So you think you can rent the track without actually paying for it first? :lol2:

So you think you can rent the track without actually paying for it first? :lol2:

It's already done I just want to be reimbursed as agreed loser pays and forfeits title, the track is on hold..

Anyone who even thinks about burning a Lambo, let alone a special TT'ed one, should go to hell for sacrilege.

Ronan, you are no petrolhead. You are a disgrace for the worldwide car community.

You didn't even think about selling it and donating the money to charity.

Ronan, you are no gentleman. You are a pathetic shallow-brainded old man.

I don't really post anywhere else, I have enjoyed lp for a number of years for the tips, getting to know some of you, going on drives, sharing the ownership experience etc. I am far from the perfect lp member, but I have so say the tone of the some of the recent threads is really unacceptable. Lowers the tone of the room.

Ronin may be a liar about his times (like anybody really gives a hoot), he seems to be very angry, a limited vocobalary and concerned about things that nobody else cares about.....,but changing his screen name to cumgobbler, altering signatures gives him a somewhat legitimate platform as an underdog/conspiracy guy that is undermining the credibility of this website. The smoky post, wow zero research there.....

I often hear the complaint, why doesn't lamborghini pay attention to this site....well how could lamborghini corp be associated with a cumgobbler posting.

I have a little boy...likes, loves his cars, he is 2 and can point out a lamborghini, knows his ferrari's and porsche's etc, however if these types of posting continue, I would never show him this site. Kinda degenerating into the jersey shore.....

:iamwithstupid:

About a month ago, I decided to not take this place very seriously any more. The forum was starting to slide downward from where it was when I joined in 2006. Honestly, I'm not really much of a forum person, (usually a waste of time for me unless I feel there's some value in the threads where I can learn something about the cars that I love). Aside from this one and F-Chat, I don't join forums on the internet. This is actually the ONLY forum I really post on in the entire INTERNET. I've always considered LamboPower an exception to the rule. Rarefied air that deserved my attention, because of its QUALITY. Lately, I'm having trouble continuing to feel that way. At this point it's a let down...

not sure what you gain from changing his name, personally I think he is an angry idiot, you guys are moderators....rarefied air....elevate the forum, problem is he is bringing you down to his level.....

Shit, I'm sorry, I actually had a life and was entertaining for that little thing called Christmas and I missed all this.

Not only has this shit gotten so stupid it's unbelievable, but we have a bunch of new assholes here that have no place being here.

Enough.

Maybe I'm late to the party here, cause like Keith, I've had other shit to do, but, here it goes, for what it's worth.....

There's been A LOT of ghayness floating around here lately. In many parts IMHO, instigated, carried on and allowed to continue by the moderators. I know you guys have to converse before any decision is made, blah blah blah, delegation passed around etc., etc. etc.. It seems sometimes over the YEARS that I've heard that from you guys, it comes out when it's rather convenient to do so. Quick to correct multiple posted decent contributors on petty nonsensical things, yet are not willing to keep each other in line when clearly a thread has gone from mildly humorous to embarrassingly idiotic and juvenile. Banning a guy when it is clear that all he's here to do is rile up the consensus and spew childish insults (at a moderator no less) over something that no one really cares about wouldn't be such a bad idea would it? There's NO value to allowing a guy like that to waste our time. Allowing that foolishness to continue is simply condoning the behavior and in one way setting a negative precedent for others that may stumble across this forum. And changing the screen name to something so vulgar and disgusting only lowers you to the same level of insults he was directing towards you....And for what reason? For our entertainment??? Threads like those lose their entertainment value quickly. I only bring this up because I was trying to do a search a couple days ago, to show a colleague that had no idea of this site, something credible, tried to do a search and was inundated with 4 pages of shitty threads about nonsense. Can we please sharpen this up gentlemen? Although I haven't yet met any of you, I have the utmost respect for you guys and your ability to do so. Of course you don't have to agree with me, but somewhere along the line, this place seems to have lost its way...

It's already done I just want to be reimbursed as agreed loser pays and forfeits title, the track is on hold..

Then why when I just called did they say it available? :lol2: :lol2: :bj:

Mr Lotus guy, just VBox your car. It's very simple really and won't harm your car. Allan said you could use his VBox. Somehow you only want to spend 5 minutes measuring your car after a track event you invented requiring car ownership to be transferred and maybe burned up in front of world media. You were asked to VBox your car before you came up with your track idea. I think your challenge was deliberately designed to be declined so that you could later claim some sort of victory or save face or avoid VBoxing your Lotus.

What is the problem exactly? I think that Allan made a reasonable request. He has VBoxed his car many times so he is apparently comfortable with doing so and sharing with others. The GPS satellites don't take sides they just spit out the results. Maybe your car could be made even faster, who knows.

It would take just a short time to use the VBox. Temporarily installs like a radar detector. No wiring. Drive your car a few times. Instantly look at the results on the little screen, and later in more detail on your computer. What's so difficult?

The mods on this forum are a bunch of fuckin pussies as you have made it so clear....Fuckin posers

Now I have to jerk off to my Cloris Leachman nudes...

LOL, this idiot is making fun of the Lambo driver for taking up the road, his GPS etc..... :lol2:

http://www.lotussport.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4169

A rally run where you have to shift more than twice? What a joke! and to top it off he was on a closed off track in an actual sanctioned race! Canyon runs on public roads where you stay in the same gear the entire run are for the real badasses.

LOL, this idiot is making fun of the Lambo driver for taking up the road, his GPS etc..... :lol2:

http://www.lotussport.org/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4169

I havent been following this whole thing, but YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME :eusa_wall:

making fun of a sanctioned rally? Whats next, F1 drivers are pussys for being on a smooth surface? :lol2:

I havent been following this whole thing, but YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME :eusa_wall:

making fun of a sanctioned rally? Whats next, F1 drivers are pussys for being on a smooth surface? :lol2:

How fast would those F1 pussies really be if they could only use half the road? Posers!

Example of a more useable torque curve. Not peaky like the Lotus dyno when in it's range. More enjoyable to drive, especially when entering a straight after a curve. Observe the flat torque curve with a slightly declining slope…

(Twin Turbo Gallardo)

14565-2007-Lamborghini-Gallardo-Dyno.jpg

lol @ the talk about racing for titles. Give me a break. Yawn.......zzzzzzzzzz

It doesn't matter which page of this thread you read, they are all the same.

The mods on this forum are a bunch of fuckin pussies as you have made it so clear....Fuckin posers

Feel free to express how you really feel :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Anger management anyone....? :tyson:

Up until this point I have been quite reasonable with you and you cannot see that then it shows you in the true ignorant light you choose to illuminate your pitiful life.

I know your beef is with Allan and so we have all let it slide but now what you are doing is trying to insult us to the point where we ban you and you can turn around to your friends and say "that lot over there banned me and Allan chickened out" and other BS.

I can go toe to toe with you on the insults but as proven previously your vocab is less than pitifully small to match your ego and attitude. So there truly is no point in you being here.

You had your chance to agree terms, you had your chance on here but now you are gone because despite the human race having a multitude of languages each having its unique twist and nuance of beautiful language none them are capable of encapsulating what a classless clueless moronic dribbling idiot you truly are.