• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great except for the auto.

I've always liked 928s.

Auto is the only way a 928 should be, it's more in keeping with the cars personality.

Auto is the only way a 928 should be, it's more in keeping with the cars personality.
:iamwithstupid:

roflmao!

TMZ... Police Raid at Charlie Sheen's House

The LAPD and other law enforcement are converging at Charlie Sheen's house in a pre-planned raid.

Sources tell us the LAPD has been conducting an investigation into criminal activity -- possibly drugs or weapons. And someone who is at the house tells us cops may be attempting to put Charlie on an involuntary -- 5150 -- psychiatric hold.

Story developing

Charlie Sheens twitter feed 26 minutes ago:

#fastball: all good here on homefront. all reports are false. I'll explain more very soon. #Dogspeed c

Who knows though.

Violated the restraining order when he did that video with the Pistol....

Yeah, latest TMZ update... Cops Raid Charlie's House After Alarming Call

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops raided Charlie Sheen's house after receiving a call that Charlie threatened to harm himself with a firearm.

Under the restraining order obtained by Brooke Mueller, Charlie is prohibited from possessing weapons.

Law enforcement sources are inside the house right now, searching for firearms and ammunition.

And law enforcement tell us cops are not trying to place Charlie on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

Charlie and others in the house are at the dining room table eating hamburgers.

We are told the LAPD has been conducting several investigations involving Charlie, including the possible violation of the TRO.

Story developing

LOL, Charlie's at the dining room table eating burgers... That just made me laugh for some reason.

haha that was great!

Awesome! Charlie is just making sure when he dies we still remember him, and not for that lame show

Awesome! Charlie is just making sure when he dies we still remember him, and not for that lame show

Two And HalF Men lame? I love that showw..

Two And HalF Men lame? I love that showw..

Of course you do. Nothing against you different things for different people but I think Adam Carolla made a great point about it - when too many people think something is funny... it really isn't. And that's exactly what that show was - good for when you are bored on the couch, but not going to make you cry and stomach hurt from laughter.

Of course you do. Nothing against you different things for different people but I think Adam Carolla made a great point about it - when too many people think something is funny... it really isn't. And that's exactly what that show was - good for when you are bored on the couch, but not going to make you cry and stomach hurt from laughter.

Well there you have it.. anything coming from Adam Carollas mouth should be dismissed..

Man, this Tsunami/Earthquake has really taken the attention off Charlie, hopefully he will take this time to realize that he doesn't need to act like such a mess and gets his life back together quietly and out of the public eye. (Highly unlikely)

And that 2 1/2 men show is a C- at best.

Well there you have it.. anything coming from Adam Carollas mouth should be dismissed..

I actually never watched that show until last month and now I find myself watching it all the time. I think it's hilarious. I even thought about buying the DVDs!