The hot chick from 60 Minutes sexually assaulted in Egypt

Mako

If you had to chose-  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather be:

• Raped
    • "penetrated" with a broken flag pole

CBS News' Lara Logan Assaulted During Egypt Protests

On Friday February 11, the day Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak stepped down, CBS correspondent Lara Logan was covering the jubilation in Tahrir Square for a "60 Minutes" story when she and her team and their security were surrounded by a dangerous element amidst the celebration. It was a mob of more than 200 people whipped into frenzy.

In the crush of the mob, she was separated from her crew. She was surrounded and suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating before being saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers. She reconnected with the CBS team, returned to her hotel and returned to the United States on the first flight the next morning. She is currently in the hospital recovering.

There will be no further comment from CBS News and Correspondent Logan and her family respectfully request privacy at this time.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/15/...html?tag=exclsv

60Minutes.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's stupid to send any but especially very attractive women into angry mobs especially in countries where women are treated like property. I feel bad for her.

I think it's stupid to send any but especially very attractive women into angry mobs especially in countries where women are treated like property. I feel bad for her.

Agree....

And from what Ive heard... The description above really doesnt begin to touch on what happened to her....

Yeah but your impeding on their "rights" and "equality" when you say they are too pretty to do something. I'm pretty sure no one would have been able to convince her not to go out there in that craziness. They at least should have had some security..

Yeah but your impeding on their "rights" and "equality" when you say they are too pretty to do something. I'm pretty sure no one would have been able to convince her not to go out there in that craziness. They at least should have had some security..

They did.... There isnt enough security in the world to protect somebody in a crowd that large...

It's horrible....but she's not the first, and won't be the last to have this happen to her. The world is cruel and full of savages. :eusa_wall:

They did.... There isnt enough security in the world to protect somebody in a crowd that large...

Woops, ya I just saw the part about being separated from her crew but now I see they had a security team. Just seemed like a bad idea to begin with.

Yeah but your impeding on their "rights" and "equality" when you say they are too pretty to do something. I'm pretty sure no one would have been able to convince her not to go out there in that craziness...

True, very true.

She should look on the brightside... If she had been covering the riots in Iran and this happened she would be stoned to death for adultery.

I've seen her do interviews before and she has the bedroom eyes going a lot.. I am sure she is a sexual girl and it's a damn shame it happened to her

I've seen her do interviews before and she has the bedroom eyes going a lot.. I am sure she is a sexual girl and it's a damn shame it happened to her

Well the article makes it sound like she was "rescued" by the Army fairly quickly. From what I've heard that's not at all the case. I'm not sure how much time elapsed between her kidnapping and her release but it was enough time to be gangraped repeatedly by a MULTITUDE of her 200 captors.

Fight and riot that you want freedom and rights and the first thing the mob does is gang rape a reporter. I feel horrible for her, my heart goes out.

Very attractive and more importantly very American looking blonde woman caked in makeup in the most explosive place in the world at ground zero surrounded by tens of thousands of elated and still angry Muslim men. At least 140 assaults on reporters in last 14 days and that's what was on the books.

As a grown man you couldn't pay me enough to be there. Nobody deserves to get gang raped but she knew exactly what she was getting into and this was an exercise in stupidity on both sides.

Yes we need the news but send fcuking Romandad in there with 25 UFC fighters in his machinegun attack vehicle not a gorgeous blonde woman with no security...

lara_logan2.jpg

59460892.jpg

play stupid games, win stupid prizes......

fcuking terrible, but I have to agree, stupid place for her to be.

BTW... They say a conservative is a liberal who got mugged last night.....

I suspect her world view will be altered SIGNIFICANTLY by this event.