Lamborghini Aventador LP-700 4 LEAKED

Assman

Who said no alcantera or carbon at launch?this is not true.I asked Wink him self about rushing this car for production,and about what was going to be avil and the pos of when the roadster will come.I told him being a owner i plan on getting my car in the first run,i would be trading it when the roadster comes out.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told my dealer I will order as soon as it is available. Unfortunately, SW told me no Alcantera or Carbon interior options at launch. So, I will have to wait. For that much coin, I want to get the exact look I want.

Thats exactly what i'm waiting for as well, i'm only buying one so i want it right, i have a very early slot but am probably moving it back because of this. Some carbon not available from the start, but alcantara seems to be on the list.

Who said no alcantera or carbon at launch?this is not true.I asked Wink him self about rushing this car for production,and about what was going to be avil and the pos of when the roadster will come.I told him being a owner i plan on getting my car in the first run,i would be trading it when the roadster comes out.

Really? Did you specifically ask if Alcantera and Carbon Fiber interior options would be an available option at launch? "It will come soon, but not at launch."-SW

There isn't any carbon interior option yet to my knowledge, only the carbon cross bars in the engine bay visible if you spec the clear engine cover.

There is interior alcantara, but limited colours and not black.

maybe carbon interior options can be retrofitted.

The car looks absolutely insane I can't wait to see it,

that's what happens if you live on an island surrounded by crocodiles and sharks you can't see s***t :eusa_wall:

• 2 weeks later...
Are you in a time warp? Why are you posting old mule pictures?

I just saw the picture with the three mules today, as well as the final picture(render) which I thought were interesting and not posted in this thread.

I just saw the picture with the three mules today, as well as the final picture(render) which I thought were interesting and not posted in this thread.

the front end on the last render is probably not going to be it, too much like the first gen murci/gallardo

The design is amazing, they really decimated with this one.

I realize it's a different class, but a Ferrari 458 is a dentist's car now because of this; better served to buy an R8 than that Ferrari.

Mine will be Black.

black version

• 2 weeks later...

I don't wish to be difficult... But it just doesn't do it for me. They could have been a lot more adventurous. It looks like a rather dull jellymold of a Murci and a Gallardo...

I don't wish to be difficult... But it just doesn't do it for me. They could have been a lot more adventurous. It looks like a rather dull jellymold of a Murci and a Gallardo...

I tend to agree. Have to wait till the real car shows up to make a final determination.

The design is amazing, they really decimated with this one.

I realize it's a different class, but a Ferrari 458 is a dentist's car now because of this; better served to buy an R8 than that Ferrari.

Mine will be Black.

:iamwithstupid: mine will be white;)

did you see the car or are you saying this based on the above pics?

Let's face it: the above pics are 95% of what "it" is. That's the overall shape, those are the air intakes on the side, those are the side mirrors, that more recent one shows the real (pointy) nose/front end, those are the W-shaped engine cover slats . . . that's it. We can't see the finer SURFACE details, but that's basically it. As CONFIRMED by a slew of people who've seen it.

So if that basic shape doesn't move you, you ain't gonna be moved by the final product either. Because that's *pretty much* it.

Well i will say this,how many cars have we all said,photos did it no justice it looked alot better in real life.Well this car when after geneva the photos come out,you will say OMG.Just think when you see it for real! like i did.

Let's face it: the above pics are 95% of what "it" is. That's the overall shape, those are the air intakes on the side, those are the side mirrors, that more recent one shows the real (pointy) nose/front end, those are the W-shaped engine cover slats . . . that's it. We can't see the finer SURFACE details, but that's basically it. As CONFIRMED by a slew of people who've seen it.

So if that basic shape doesn't move you, you ain't gonna be moved by the final product either. Because that's *pretty much* it.

well its those details are what define the car. otherwise a LP670-SV is the same thing as a 2003 Murcielago. I would agree with you, except for the fact that those who have seen the car in the flesh have loved it and those who havent are the only people who are disapproving. so maybe those "surface details" define more than just 5% of the car.

AndrewD, I just put down the order for my LP700. Grigio Estoque with black leather/black alcantara interior and silver stitching and calipers. It was accepted in the system and confirmed by Lamborghini. So I don't know why they told you that you couldn't have black alcantara.

Also, they're still considering a small carbon package for the interior, but it's not on the list yet. Apparently not everything is final-final yet.

At least the final US price will be significantly less than the SV. Even when loaded with options.

Also, the camouflage shots and that white rendering does not reveal the design. Yes, it's basically that shape, but you can't see any of the details or the awesome lights from that. Nor can you see the super cool rear end.

Also, the camouflage shots and that white rendering does not reveal the design. Yes, it's basically that shape, but you can't see any of the details or the awesome lights from that. Nor can you see the super cool rear end.

I KNOW you have software that can draw it........Get to work. :icon_mrgreen:

AndrewD, I just put down the order for my LP700. Grigio Estoque with black leather/black alcantara interior and silver stitching and calipers. It was accepted in the system and confirmed by Lamborghini. So I don't know why they told you that you couldn't have black alcantara.

Also, they're still considering a small carbon package for the interior, but it's not on the list yet. Apparently not everything is final-final yet.

At least the final US price will be significantly less than the SV. Even when loaded with options.

Webster, you have good taste! My order went in 12-16-10 and is Grigio Estoque, black leather/black alcantara inserts, yellow calipers/full yellow contrast stitching. At least our calipers and stitching are different!! It will be interesting to hear your thoughts between this car and that little baby you have over in Europe. Enjoy!!