Gallardo Lemon Executed in China

GBGallardo

MY EYES

Man that is hard to look at.. It could have always served as a parts car....

that is one angry owner! It looks like an 04/05 model by the rims... wonder what he wanted done warranty wise 5-6 years later??? Has to be more to the story then what is here

Thats idiotic. He wanted to show how discontent he was with the service by single handedly destroying his own car. Makes perfect sense.

Thats idiotic. He wanted to show how discontent he was with the service by single handedly destroying his own car. Makes perfect sense.

Hope he doesn't become unhappy with his doctor. :lol2:

MY GOD!!!!!!!

Man destroys Lamborghini in protest the day the consumer

In protest on global consumer a man from Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China hired a group of people to destroy their Lamborghini Gallardo L140. According to the owner the act was motivated because he wanted a workshop of the company to fix his car, which however came back with the same problem.

Disgusted decided to hire a group of people to destroy their car as a protest the day the consumer world. The intent of the act was to call attention to people who seek their rights.

dia__consumidor_efe_repre_301x401.jpg

I wish I hadnt opened this thread... :(

Those pictures were painful to look at!

And people say Americans are the biggest consumer-society. That's the epicenter of throw-away consumerism- destroying something like that to make a statement.

This actually happened a long time ago at Ferrari of Los Gatos with a Muira P400.

The owner was so bat shit with the car not working he pulled up in front of the dealership on a Saturday afternoon and beat the shit out of the thing with a sledge hammer.

That's just stupid... however I know the self declared "big shots" in China are capable of anything just to show how much money they have and therefore think can do anything they like.

More pics here .. http://www.chinacartimes.com/2011/03/15/qi...dgehammer-team/

... what a waste...

Lucky me.... I'll be traveling to the city where this took place (Qingdao) for business within the next couple of weeks... probably shouldn't wear my "Lambopower HIT IT shirt" while there I guess ;)

Well, that is the worst thing I have seen today. I don't even own a Lambo my toy money has been put into building new business (hope it pays off) and this jackoff is destroying a perfectly good TT canidate.

I think we need a moment of silence....

Thanks guys.

Maybe we should take a truck load of crap drywall, a tanker full of paint with lead in it and some kids toys that kill children to china and complain as they seem so worried about consumers rights and supplying quality products and service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand they might have been trying to fix the car with locally manufactured replacement parts that don't fit well are made of substandard materials and fail to work ???????????????

Russell

Maybe we should take a truck load of crap drywall, a tanker full of paint with lead in it and some kids toys that kill children to china and complain as they seem so worried about consumers rights and supplying quality products and service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand they might have been trying to fix the car with locally manufactured replacement parts that don't fit well are made of substandard materials and fail to work ???????????????

Russell

04/05 Gallardo, probably worth $80k... gets a ton of publicity. Will be recycled on lord knows how many websites.

That's pretty cheap advertising if you think about it. 30 seconds/$3MM for SuperBowl.

Typical stunt done by someone who owns "new-found" money in that part of the world --- his way of buying publicity.

Years ago, they had people competing at restaurants --- whoever pours out or smashes up full bottles of Hennessy XO cognac to the floor. I think there was another stunt a while back with a guy sledge-hammering up his Ferrari too. It was a Mondial or something like that which explains it. Guess they stepped up. :rolleyes: