This makes my blood boil! Hang them all!!!

rmtn

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Burgundy

They definetly know how to take care of their women.

And they say chivalry no longer exsist!

Woman%20Stoning%202.jpg

Unfortunatly there are many people that still live in the stone age (no pun intended). These acts occur all over the world every day. People of third world countries see nothing wrong with these atrocoties, for them it's simply a way of life and a way of carrying out punishment.

Caning, stoning and dismemberment are still acceptable forms of punishment. It doesn't make it right. It's all they know.

Women and children are treated like chattel and hold no more value than a dog or cat.

Everyone will condem the acts, no one will condem where the acts originated nor go any further.

:iamwithstupid:

We're just too politically correct of a society to point Islamic law and say "out with the barbarianism". Chills me to think some people advocate sharia to be brought here :eusa_naughty:

Im not trying to offend muslims particularly, because as an atheist I dont like the very concept of religion altogether, but islam (and its very teachings) gets my bloodboiling more than any other faith.

All in the name of religion. Seriously?

Not in the NAME of... it is the direct teachings of.

Well, I was surprised. When I read the title I figured "must be those darn amish again." Who would have thought such behavior would come from that part of the world?

F***ING SAVAGES.

How can some people be so stupid???

I would turn it into an Olympic sport and take them out one by one :fsniper:

We're just too politically correct of a society to point Islamic law and say "out with the barbarianism". Chills me to think some people advocate sharia to be brought here :eusa_naughty:

Im not trying to offend muslims particularly, because as an atheist I dont like the very concept of religion altogether, but islam (and its very teachings) gets my bloodboiling more than any other faith.

True stuff. Most people really don't have a clue how violent the Qur'an really is. To those who are Muslim and are peaceful people, by no means is this directed towards you. You can choose to be as peaceful as you want, with or without religion - the Qur'an is no exception.

They definetly know how to take care of their women.

And they say chivalry no longer exsist!

That is one incredibly disturbing photo! :( Anyone know the story behind that? (although Im not sure I even want to know...).

these guys dont pratice islam, they live in the dark times where if a woman gets raped, they would rather get rid of her since she is considered shameful to her family because she lost her honor. These guys are as dark as the ones before islam, did you know that before islam, these guys used to bury infant girls because they considered it shameful to have a daughter.

violence and ignorance is a human thing not a religious thing. Why do you think stuff like this always happen in countries with a low quality of education and high poverty?

btw in islam woman actually have MORE rights than men. It's culture of different societies that we see here today all over the news and the internet. Not islam.

"violence and ignorance is a human thing not a religious thing. Why do you think stuff like this always happen in countries with a low quality of education and high poverty?"

The history of religion in general, really shows that it is nothing more than a method to control people, preying on ignorance and fear of the unknown. The problem lies with both religion and ignorance - you cannot separate blame here.

Cant ever look at this kind of thing, I have a 11 year old daughter and shudder at the thought of this happening.

All in the name of a god on our tiny blue planet.

The history of religion in general, really shows that it is nothing more than a method to control people, preying on ignorance and fear of the unknown. The problem lies with both religion and ignorance - you cannot separate blame here.

And I won't argue with your own personal opinion.

I was stating facts earlier so people have a better understanding.

Cheers

Well, I was surprised. When I read the title I figured "must be those darn amish again."

:lol2:

these guys dont pratice islam, they live in the dark times where if a woman gets raped, they would rather get rid of her since she is considered shameful to her family because she lost her honor. These guys are as dark as the ones before islam, did you know that before islam, these guys used to bury infant girls because they considered it shameful to have a daughter.

Which begs the question: How did they propagate the species?

Whether religious beliefs are true or not, they are supposed to encourage people to behave BETTER than they would if they were left to the laws of nature. Unfortunately, Religion is only going to be as good as the people who practice it.

And there are a lot of evil people who use religion to justify their actions.

Is RELIGION Bad? No.... The PEOPLE who do evil in its name are BAD.

Whether religious beliefs are true or not, they are supposed to encourage people to behave BETTER than they would if they were left to the laws of nature. Unfortunately, Religion is only going to be as good as the people who practice it.

That's an excellent way of putting it.

Sure,

yet why are the people able to hide behind religion to get off scott free? I don't care if you are a catholic priest, a crazy famous nut, or a Muslim extremist, if on the grand scale of morality (that should be universal, and due to religion is not) the act is a bad one, then you should suffer the consequences

Disgusting animals, makes my stomach turn. :icon_mad:

They live in the dark times where if a woman gets raped, they would rather get rid of her since she is considered shameful to her family because she lost her honor.

My morales and beliefs will never comprehend and frankly, I'm very glad I don't. The scumbag who took her "honor" should be the only one punished, especially in this case of a young girl. Without a doubt countless other women have had this happen and been punished by beatings/death for such a bullshit "reason" or "law". The girl is the shameful one?!? What sick and twisted logic, and belief system!

Why do you think stuff like this always happen in countries with a low quality of education and high poverty?

I agree, and happenings like this are why such countries will remain at 3rd world status.

sure religion wasn't bad THEN, when it was created. but by modern standards we cannot hold the same values, morals and justice systems held by societies of old (as shown by the fact that sharia was banned as mentioned in the article, and it was unfortunate that such things should still happen)

Its not that religion is only going to be as good as the people who practice it, its that the people who practice is will only be as good as the teachings of the religion, as they will know no better.