LV Eric sold his GTR

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly wear shoes either.

What is that about? You walk around like Fred Flinstone all day? Are we talking flip flops?

I think if you made posts along these lines, people would treat you differently rather than posts saying how much money you have..

Sucks about the GTR, its certainly great to look at, but you can tell it is far from a roadcar and should not be treated as such. I know the car has bounced through many dealers and I can imagine things will only get worse with it from little to no use, and then when being used its in the hands of people who dont care. Ive seen the car parked outside the dealer since the 1199 run..

What happened is they let it idol until it ran out of gas, Something is screwed up somewhere in the fuel lines, because when I put about 2-3 gallons in it, it started to idle real good.

Its been in 3 dealerships, one for 4 days now, one for a few months and one for 3 weeks. The problem is I got sick with my back, I dont think anyone here realizes just how bad I got. The cars sat in my garage in Vegas for YEARS, they were climate controlled but didnt get fluids changed etc. That's the biggest problem. When I did the Leno thing with the blue one, I had no intention of being on camera, I just lent them my car, they got it running perfect(great peeps there). Jay was talking about the metallic black GT(I almost bought GRRRRR), when he got to the GTR he was lost. they stopped the cameras I kinda sorta know Jay for a few years now(we have a mutual friend), I started telling Jay what to say about the car. Then I got sucked into the video. It was cool, I said something real stupid when I got out of the car i would get edited out-besides watching my fat ass get out of a GTR is not pretty.

That was the first car thing I had done in years, it was cool, the yellow GTR runs the same as It did years ago, my cars are in good shape. I just need to sort out a park them. The 2 things I miss about Vegas are my pool table and garage, I hated that house. I lived in the guest house because the big house wasnt finished, I got it finished, moved in for a few months. Hated walking 5 miles to take a piss and moved back into the guest house. I will never live in a house bigger than 5,000 sqft again.

IDK what I'm doing with my cars, I'd like to sell a couple and keep a couple. I'm 1000000% going to get a 700, that looks like a great car, I dont want the first model yr cause all 1st yr Lambos have issues(Countach thru Murci-gallardo) all had issues. I'm not in a hurry, but I really want one. Cars just aint my bag anymore like they were. I dont regret being a car guy for 10 years, hell I loved it-I lived a dream-but now its very repetitive.

I have only been feeling good for the past 8 weeks when something popped in my back, 5 operations and 6 years of hell, I look like shit, I see pics of what I looked like and now It makes me sick. I weigh the same 240ish but i'll never have a flat stomach again-2 hernias(inoperable). Oh yeah I learned to write in the past couple years as well. Its been like jail, stuck in bed 18-23 hours a day in one room, for a couple years I couldnt go outside for 2-3 weeks at a time I hurt so bad, I knocked off the pills 3 years ago, they were useless and made me sick, I never took them for fun. Thats not my kind of fun. I'm going back to the gym real soon, If I can get 50% of my body back i'll be happy. My closest friend died in March dropped dead in the gym, that fucked me up real good. Its funny how losing my mom in 05 and frank this year and being sick losing that time, my looks, all that makes cars seem trivial.

hope your well allen.

What is that about? You walk around like Fred Flinstone all day? Are we talking flip flops?

i had flip flops on at the country club, before the drive I was barefoot as usual. I like to be barefoot-its just how I roll, I like how the ground feels on my feet, I can walk on gravel, no pain(from years of no shoes). the heat in Vegas on the black pavement does hurt me.

I wouldnt embarrass anyone going into the Country Club barefoot, but at a pre-drive party outside, yup i'm barefoot. I go to the Ivy on Robertson all the time barefoot during lunch, At night I wear shoes.

The rule is this, It I can get away with it and i'm not embarrassing anyone but myself, the flip flops are in the car. They get pissed at me at some gyms for going barefoot years ago, like a shoe is gonna save my foot if I drop a plate on it. I had my gym managers trained to let me train barefoot. I let them drive a car a few blasts around the block, and the footwear rules changed real fast for me. ;)

One Dr friend of mine, who took care of my dad and mom while they were dieing said I have traits of autism, bare feet being one of them. WTF I'm rain man now? he said "well yeah kinda, just not as advanced". nice. I never told this before, he told be in 04. were still friends.

Eric, health is #1! Enjoy life as much as possible. On a side note, when are you throwing a party for the LP members? I'm sure a lot of us would come & have a great time.

I really enjoy reading old members posts when they pop in again. Thanks

:iamwithstupid: Stick around Eric, your posts are interesting to read.

• 2 years later...
Wonder what happened for him to sell everything off.

No I didn't get in trouble

I lost $80,000,000 which blows, however I didn't lose it all.

Had I caught a case I'd be dead bust and/or in jail . Neither of those two things happened,

We closed up shop - we didn't get shut down.

I have 5 Lambos, sux I sold the Enzo , I didn't need the $$, I was in a deep depression due to my back problems, I couldn't stand having such a great car I couldn't drive. However being a Lambo guy I kept 6 for years, sold 2 off and added one so I'm 5 deep, living in Beverly Hills retired. I love it!

I have been spend lots of time in Europe 3-5 trips/yr 4 weeks minimum. My back could be better but I can leave the house now etc.

Sorry guys I didn't lose it all or go to jail, like it said I operated within the law and new regulations as they were enacted. Had I operated a biz like most ppl think, I'd be done. Time has proven the facts, we were legit. We were to big to not get noticed

Perhaps you can all hope I get cancer or something, haters will be haters.

I hope everyone here has been well, even you haters. I'm the happiest I been, ever.

Best

Eric

Had I caught a case I'd be dead bust and/or in jail . Neither of those two things happened,

I have 5 Lambos, sux I sold the Enzo , I didn't need the $$, I was in a deep depression due to my back problems, I couldn't stand having such a great car I couldn't drive. However being a Lambo guy I kept 6 for years, sold 2 off and added one so I'm 5 deep, living in Beverly Hills retired. I love it!

I have been spend lots of time in Europe 3-5 trips/yr 4 weeks minimum. My back could be better but I can leave the house now etc.

Sorry guys I didn't lose it all or go to jail, like it said I operated within the law and new regulations as they were enacted. Had I operated a biz like most ppl think, I'd be done. Time has proven the facts, we were legit. We were to big to not get noticed

I hope everyone here has been well, even you haters. I'm the happiest I been, ever.

Best

Eric

When i saw this thread pop up I wondered who dug it up from the grave :lol2:

Glad to hear things on the mend for you Eric and welcome back!

Which Lambos do you have currently, and you have any cars/trucks others in the collection these days?

Wow, flash from the past. Welcome back, and glad your back is better. Cool that you still has some nice cars, what do you have ? :)

Best

Eric

Glad you're doing well, Eric.

Hey man I don't think anyone is wishing you anything but the best.

Share some pics of the cars you still have! Congrats on taking it easy in BH.

I lost $80,000,000 which blows,

:gay:

however I didn't lose it all.

:icon_thumleft:

Glad to hear you are doing well Eric! Best of luck with your health and everything else! Post up some pics of the current line up, I'm sure we would all love to see it.

Sorry for your troubles my friend. Las Vegas is still an awesome place to live. I tried the Hollywood Hills with the ridiculous property prices but ended up hating my life as everything was a cluster fked mission including going to the gym or the bank.

That was quite a lot to lose, really sorry to hear that.

Make the best out of life! Im often in Europe too, family has properties in Spain, France and Italy. Its great to get away!

I will be taking 2 cars with me this summer and traveling Europe with them. Let me know if your ever around, would love to buy you a drink.

lost 80mil and still posting here...and i was just out there working trying to make more than $60 a night...lol oh man...if i somehow end up 100k in debt i wouldn't be alive..LOL

glad that you're doing better now...have you got the LP700s yet?

Sorry for your troubles my friend. Las Vegas is still an awesome place to live. I tried the Hollywood Hills with the ridiculous property prices but ended up hating my life as everything was a cluster fked mission including going to the gym or the bank.

That was quite a lot to lose, really sorry to hear that.

Make the best out of life! Im often in Europe too, family has properties in Spain, France and Italy. Its great to get away!

I will be taking 2 cars with me this summer and traveling Europe with them. Let me know if your ever around, would love to buy you a drink.

Let me know if you go to Marbella, Spain in the summer. Could meet up for a drink as well.

Thanks to everyone for the welcome back and kind words, its good to be back.

My back got real bad and I couldnt do anything, pain can make everything in life just not matter.

I sold my house in Vegas and lost $20M on that little deal, ouch. That was about 2 years ago give or take,

I had a apt in bev hills the whole time i lived in Vegas, after I sold the house and closed the biz, I moved out to LA full time.

However I been spending more and more time in Europe. Almost 5 months in 2013,

I'm figuring to move there in a couple more years. I might keep a apt in Fl, i'm dome with Ca I been here my whole life, I want a change

thinking Germany in the summer and ??? for the winter, i cant do cold, I like living in 2 places, thats the plan now.

I'll make a post about the cars later I have to go now,

kindest regards

eric

Glad to hear everything 'worked out' Not in jail or dead. I would love to be able to do even half the things you have done and currently do. fcuk the haters and heres to your health!

Welcome back, certainly great to hear your back issues are no longer a major problem and you have returned to normal.

As for the haters, if you didn't have any you'd know you didn't go all out :icon_mrgreen: and life should never be about what ifs!

My back got real bad and I couldnt do anything, pain can make everything in life just not matter.

I sold my house in Vegas and lost $20M on that little deal, ouch. That was about 2 years ago give or take,

I had a apt in bev hills the whole time i lived in Vegas, after I sold the house and closed the biz, I moved out to LA full time.

I'm figuring to move there in a couple more years. I might keep a apt in Fl, i'm dome with Ca I been here my whole life, I want a change

thinking Germany in the summer and ??? for the winter, i cant do cold, I like living in 2 places, thats the plan now.

kindest regards

eric

Back Pain and cold = hell. Go to a nice tropical place.

kindest regards

eric

Glad to hear you are doing well.

This is still one of my motivation pics to keep pushing everyday. I've looked at it since you put it up on here. I'm not there yet, but I'm a hell of a lot closer than I was!!!! I always enjoyed reading your posts/comments. Thank you.

18_2.jpg

kindest regards

eric

took him years to reply to a quote....god knows when he'll reply when he says "later" :lol2: