So Swil

LPDADDY

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This swil guys stock advice is worth the price paid for it, nothing. His analysis is amateurish and he plays in penny stocks too. I wouldn't be surprised if he was working for a boiler room or day trading from his basement. If he claims to have paid for his cgt from his trading, i would be very skeptical. Just read his analysis in the Business section, most of it is verbatim from the cnbc talking heads and the Bloomberg website.

This swil guys stock advice is worth the price paid for it, nothing. His analysis is amateurish and he plays in penny stocks too. I wouldn't be surprised if he was working for a boiler room or day trading from his basement. If he claims to have paid for his cgt from his trading, i would be very skeptical. Just read his analysis in the Business section, most of it is verbatim from the cnbc talking heads and the Bloomberg website.

Crap... Am I going to have to start moderating that section again???

So no cgt?

If you didn't get one yet, just let it be known.

It's not like your reputation is now over, just let us know when you do.

We are enthusiasts, and are easily entertained when people are skeptical... :)

:shock:

Understanding finance and writing about it in a forum, where you can look up anything before hand is easy. Making good money with stocks is another game all together and 1000x harder. This is why his reputation is on the line and that he actually has to prove ownership, if not the same info you get from him could be found on bloomberg.com

I just want to know if he is real or not. Fact is if he isn't. it set up a mindset which basically means if you are lying about a car, why would you not lie about everything you say. And the problem is, he is dishing out all sorts of financial advice to some members who might just listen to what he has to say.

Unfortunately, nothing adds up.

Swil why don't you defend yourself?

How about guilty with reason of insanity? :icon_mrgreen:

Well in fairness if I had a CGT which had an exclusive musical exhaust note I would not be logging on to here for awhile...

I feel a new forum catchphrase brewing.

We've been let down so many times lately, I actually want Swil to come through or be a man about it and fess up. Either way, do something!

Damnit, I hate when a longtime member is just a copy/paste exaggerator.

Has anybody met Swil or is he a 25 year old living with his parents and driving a Toyota?

We've been let down so many times lately, I actually want Swil to come through or be a man about it and fess up. Either way, do something!

:iamwithstupid:

Well in fairness if I had a CGT which had an exclusive musical exhaust note I would not be logging on to here for awhile...

I feel a new forum catchphrase brewing.

I'm still hoping Swill comes through.

BMWRACER has already made the catch phrase....the outcome of this thread will determine the meaning.

If Swil comes through then when someone is doubted and comes through, it'll be,"That's So Swil

If Swil turned out to be a charlatan then So Swil will join the ranks of Step up...."He stepped up big, that's So Swil."

I still want the former to be true.

DAMN!!!! IM SOOO DISSAPOINTED!!!

Come on Allan, get fcuking busy and figure this shit out. If anyone can, and the guy is in your back yard, you can. You are a Jedi at finding out if people are full of it or not, live up to our expectations!

You are a Jedi at finding out if people are full of it or not, live up to our expectations!

Driftracer was here and gone before anyone knew what happened to him...

DAMN!!!! IM SOOO DISSAPOINTED!!!

Come on Allan, get fcuking busy and figure this shit out. If anyone can, and the guy is in your back yard, you can. You are a Jedi at finding out if people are full of it or not, live up to our expectations!

He's being sarcastic, Allan couldn't care less about this one as the target is too small-time.

Has to be a bigger fish for him to get motivated. :crybaby2: