So Swil

LPDADDY

Just FYI. I typed the link to his picture into Tiny Eye which is a website that will scan the entire internet and find pictures that look the same so if the image was posted anywhere else on the internet and he used it it would show. Here's the results.

"0 Results

Searched over 1.9587 billion images. "

His picture is original content. I hate to see people get pounced on...

The site works but it doesn't find everything like stuff posted on twitter/Twitpic/certain blogs

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

funky looking sand, does it affect your white walls?

It's red soil, very fertile, it does stain everything if not sealed properly by landscaping, paving, etc

Not sure if an RPG will do it, this is how the nuclear shelter started :icon_mrgreen:

post-7524-1307086530.jpg

I'm taking things wayyyy off topic here, but did you get strip footings poured then tilt up panels put up on top of them then pour the slab in between the panels? I'm asking as I'm not very well versed in the commercial sector, I'm more pour slab then throw everything on top

I agree with Dad , this sounds fishy as hell but that doesn't mean I am calling BS.

Just post a picture and get it over with. If you are spending 60k with a shop I am SURE they will gladly send you a picture and # of the car in a heart beat. Your reputation is on the line. It's not like the car is a secret when you have gone into detail the different things you are going to do with it. Why not post a better pic of your car? Anyone can take a picture of a random car with their own cell phone and upload it. It doesn't prove anything.

why would a custom exhaust cost that much ? maybe they fabricated those two designs from steel as a cheap prototype ???

from what i understand , the cgt has a very complicated exhaust; the headers and cats are one piece i think ? somone correct me if i am wrong

I'm taking things wayyyy off topic here, but did you get strip footings poured then tilt up panels put up on top of them then pour the slab in between the panels? I'm asking as I'm not very well versed in the commercial sector, I'm more pour slab then throw everything on top

We need a new topic for this.

Why the hell would anyone want his address?

swil said he didnt want to post the VIN because he didnt want anyone getting his personal info (address, name, etc)

so i said post the car number and that cant be traced. or PM a mod and end this B.S.

why would a custom exhaust cost that much ? maybe they fabricated those two designs from steel as a cheap prototype ???

It's an assload of work to fabricate a custom set of headers regardless of what material you're using. When you get into crazy alloys it's not out of line to think they will be $10k+ and there is no guarantee you'll end up making any more power.

I don't see the footings (or the CGT for that matter :icon_mrgreen: ).. Looks like the panels are on the dirt ?!?!

I doubt there are many unknown shops in the area that would do this work and obviously he has been asked what shop it is at multiple times but chooses not to answer for a reason. Sounds to me like he is searching for a car, didn't get one yet but got caught up in not wanting to seem like a BS'r so claimed to have it before he really does. If so, nip it now before it snowballs into something that you can't recover from.

I doubt there are many unknown shops in the area that would do this work and obviously he has been asked what shop it is at multiple times but chooses not to answer for a reason. Sounds to me like he is searching for a car, didn't get one yet but got caught up in not wanting to seem like a BS'r so claimed to have it before he really does. If so, nip it now before it snowballs into something that you can't recover from.

Possible chance, but man there are many worse things in the world than not getting a Carrera GT at month's (or year's or life's) end. :icon_mrgreen:

A simple revelation of such fact up front wouldn't hurt anyone, which is why I highly doubt it is the case here.

Given that it's such a drivers car, I feel a lot of us just wanna know what it's like to drive. Nothing else. :icon_thumleft:

It's not unusual to buy a used exotic and have a few months go buy before you are ready to officially announce it. There's time to correct whatever was found during ppi, whatever mods you want, delivery time from where the car is to the mod facilities then to you. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes of individual purchases.

You can cough all your balls out, trust me when its in my garage I will not make a "look what I picked up" thread. Not my style putting my things in your face. Hell I bought larger ticket items and even some of my family did'nt even know, let alone people I never met.

I'm a very modest guy and I never like to show off any of my cars/houses/toys. Can one of the mods please give me a 'possible lambo owner' title as well. I dont want to announce to the whole world that I have a lambo, but I'd like to drop a few subtle hints about me being a possible big swinging dick.

thx

I'm a very modest guy and I never like to show off any of my cars/houses/toys. Can one of the mods please give me a 'possible lambo owner' title as well. I dont want to announce to the whole world that I have a lambo, but I'd like to drop a few subtle hints about me being a possible big swinging dick.

thx

The Possible Lambo Owner concept was mine and I reserve the right to use it for owners who may possibly have a Lambo, possibly stored in a glass garage.

The Possible Lambo Owner concept was mine and I reserve the right to use it for owners who may possibly have a Lambo, possibly stored in a glass garage.

is this a joke.......sounds like a joke.

You can cough all your balls out, trust me when its in my garage I will not make a "look what I picked up" thread. Not my style putting my things in your face. Hell I bought larger ticket items and even some of my family did'nt even know, let alone people I never met.

Announcing it here isn't really bragging...there's plenty of people that can afford much more. It's more sharing it with others than bragging.

thx

I actually did that. The sp guys put my owner's title up after i bought the car but way before more than a handful of people knew that I actually had bought it and i made my look what i got thread.

This is a car forum. Showing pictures of your car isnt about bragging, its about showing your car, something we all come on here to look at and sharing it with the community. hence how it builds credibility. What the fcuk is the point of being on here if you dont share your car and your experiences? There are quite a few guys with a HELLUVA lot more money then someone just picking up their first gallardo that let it all out, not to show off, but for the benefit of the community here. This whole mentality is just beyond me when it comes to car forums. To each their own.