sick 2003 but DAMN

Jagata

very nice, and the wheels they got right. price? Nope.

Grab a clean '03, make all the mods and get back to us. I'll bet you couldn't build that car for what they're asking.

Receipts for this build, plus full photo documentation well exceed $200k, not counting the cost of the car. The paint job on this thing is second to none, cannot find a tape line or any indication the car has even actually been repainted...Drives better than any 03 Murcie I've ever driven even at well over 100. The interior was completely redone as well as the front bonnet is covered in hand stitched Alcantera to match the interior. Sitting next to my 03 murcie this car looks like it's about to take off and truly dates the 03 body style. Carbon fiber work on the body kit is top notch and done correctly. I'm with Mike on this one, but I am biased because it's a car in our facility and I love the thing, but you definately could not duplicate, or even come close, for the price and have it done correctly.

Mods, since we are not sponsors here as of yet, if you wish to edit the photos to take the name of our shop out please feel free to do so.

Thanks,

Kevin

Mods, since we are not sponsors here as of yet, if you wish to edit the photos to take the name of our shop out please feel free to do so.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin, the car is so nice I'll give you a pass.

Thanks Mike. Didn't want to step on any toes. This car is by far my favorite car that I've had the pleasure of driving in the last 6 or so years....Thanks again.

Kevin

I have seen this car myself several times, it is a nice car, and definitely stands out in a crowd of Murcielagos..

Grab a clean '03, make all the mods and get back to us. I'll bet you couldn't build that car for what they're asking.

I'm taking that bet. (It's what I'm currently doing and I believe I'll beat that price by quite a stretch).

Ok - now I see where the 'extra' cost is - the Carbon Fiber. I won't be doing that stuff - never cared for it. But I can see where that would add alot of cost - especially if it was done right.

Not to hate, but disappointed that with all of that effort, they didn't do the engine decklid cover. I'll be doing that. The mirrors on the other hand - I might not bother.

I'm taking that bet. (It's what I'm currently doing and I believe I'll beat that price by quite a stretch).

What are we betting? Lol. No way you can duplicate this car to this quality for less, carbon fiber or no carbon fiber on the body kit. Car has upgraded mirrors, upgraded big brakes, complete interior redo with full carbon fiber interior including steering wheel, upgraded tail lights, exhaust, wheels, and a very audiophile stereo system....and the paint job...a normal paint shop won't be able to do a paint job like this. I've been around cars a long time and this is one of the nicest modified cars I've seen and driven. My third grade math says take your bet.

Looks fantastic. But not my kinda car. Lambo OC had a fantastic orange 6-speed LP that I'm hoping someone can adopt for me until I can buy it off them after college!

I wonder if they can get the smell of sweat & failure out of the alcantara?

That car has been used for many of those types of scenarios around here..

Heavy mods done right!

$199k seems very fair with all things considered.

Out of my reach, but it would be the car I would want.

Stunning car! Very nice work!