• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6'4 205lbs and 9%. :icon_mrgreen:

The best way not to be fat is to never start getting fat :icon_thumleft:

9%, very nice for someone who claims not to be a gym-rat. :icon_mrgreen:

Allan, what weight are you shooting for?

I started a few days ago. Day 3 for me. Started at 155, lol, 151 today, probably from food leaving my system. When I was working out and doing weights and was toned and in really good shape I recall weighing about 140, but it was a healthy 140. I seem to have shaped my abs into a very round shape, I can count one ab, one large shape. Yep. Beer does that to ya.

I plan on also exercising, going on walks and doing more than just juicing and then maintaining that when the whole thing is done. My wife is also going to do it with me.

Things I have learned:

Most of these taste like shit, ESPECIALLY the lemonade thing. I nearly gagged.

http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/about-...-more/recipies/

I actually found a lot of these to be way way better.

http://www.fernsnutrition.com/juicer_recipes.htm

Just had my breakfast which consists of half a beet, inch and a half of ginger, 3 celery stalks, an apple, 8 strawberries, and 2 handfuls of spinach. Pretty tasty actually.

Any headaches D?

Actually the only headache I had so far was because of caffeine withdrawl, which i ended up giving into yesterday. NO way i'm going to be able to cut caffeine cold turkey, but actually I feel pretty good. Went for a walk, pulled some weeds this morning, don't feel bad.

You're one f-in big SOB! Genetic lottery FTW!

9%, very nice for someone who claims not to be a gym-rat. :icon_mrgreen:

Allan, what weight are you shooting for?

Clean food. Not a sip of soda in a year. Little sugar. Lots of physical activity and a good workout routine from home..it's kept me pretty consistently slim.. Although a few years ago I was super depressed, ate a lot of junk and wasn't active at all and hit 220 :crybaby2:

I wont be able to drink some of those high vegie tasting drinks.. I will need to drink more fruity tasting drinks with little bits of veggies added so I dont notice.. Im going to attempt to go 10 days, if I lose 10lbs Ill be happy..

I wont be able to drink some of those high vegie tasting drinks.. I will need to drink more fruity tasting drinks with little bits of veggies added so I dont notice.. Im going to attempt to go 10 days, if I lose 10lbs Ill be happy..

My guess is if you go the full 10 days sticking too it you will lose the 10 lbs if not more! The body responds very quickly to dropping shit excess weight when it has a chance.. If all of a sudden it's got all this good healthy nutrients being added and very little calories being consumed your body should wake up and drop weight fast. The catch is the minute you start eating again your body will start storing calories (weight) again really quickly so you could also balloon back up very fast if you don't continue eat well after.

9%?!? Ripped! Nice work!

Clean food. Not a sip of soda in a year. Little sugar. Lots of physical activity and a good workout routine from home..it's kept me pretty consistently slim.. Although a few years ago I was super depressed, ate a lot of junk and wasn't active at all and hit 220 :crybaby2:

I hear ya on being overweight because of junk and not enough working out....was 185 a few years ago, now low 160s.

Feels great to get that part of my life dialed in. We take for granted the metabolism of late teens to early 20s....if only I knew what I know now back then. :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

Where did you get measured? Doctor or did it yourself?

My brother measured me, he's been training to compete in December, are you guys thinking the measurement might be off or that I need to get remeasured somewhere else because I don't feel ripped. I'm slim, in good shape but I know what ripped looks like and that's not me. I'm not offended in anyway, maybe I should get a remeasurement .

My brother measured me, he's been training to compete in December, are you guys thinking the measurement might be off or that I need to get remeasured somewhere else because I don't feel ripped. I'm slim, in good shape but I know what ripped looks like and that's not me. I'm not offended in anyway, maybe I should get a remeasurement .

Calipers and impedence scales (eg: Tanita) are really inaccurate. Only real methods are water or xray pod as far as I know.

Allan I have two secrets for you. TUNA! I get the blue packaged predrained tuna in sunflower oil. Tons of protein and actually tastes good plain but is very easy and good mixing in with almost anything. I eat 4-5 a week! The other thing is some flavor of Blue Diamond almonds. Good for a snack and they are slow digesting so eating 3-4in between meals will keep you from feeling hungry. Pickles are good too. Barely any calories.

If you guys want to see something that will really piss you off talking about genetic lottery check this out. This is my good friend.. He eats more candy, straight sugar and soda then anyone I know. Goes to the gym constantly but doesn't train with anyone and I've worked out with him.. His routine is simple to say the least. He has always looked like this. He knows I'm happy for him but always cuss him out for looking like this naturally with little effort.

4c05f45b5fb6a.jpg

4c626b561cb26.jpg

At sub 10% bf you should have all 4 top abs clearly defined. Not sliced to the bone, but very lean, and probably with a vein or two in your lower abdominal area...

If you guys want to see something that will really piss you off talking about genetic lottery check this out. This is my good friend.. He eats more candy, straight sugar and soda then anyone I know. Goes to the gym constantly but doesn't train with anyone and I've worked out with him.. His routine is simple to say the least. He has always looked like this. He knows I'm happy for him but always cuss him out for looking like this naturally with little effort.

Lol ai have a buddy that is short black guy but jacked and he eats a bag of skittles during most of his workouts and he is a believe a national record holder in powerlifting for his weight class. Some people just have those crazy genes!!