Today is the Day! Start juicing!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PS...for those of you just starting, think twice about farting, it may not be just air :shit: :lol2:

that is FUNNY but scary..

just returned from Greece, POUNDED the deserts.. fresh Baklava, fresh Loukoumades (fried dough and honey) and fresh Chocolate croissant every day..

and sometimes, homemade waffle with honey and ice cream for desert. (everything is FRESH there)

if i cut out deserts, it's a fast 7 pounds alone,,

it's time to pay the piper and have been thinking about doing some juicing..

keep up the good work guys..

4c05f45b5fb6a.jpg

4c626b561cb26.jpg

FINALLY MY TURN :D!!!!!

THANK YOU for posting these pics.

an interesting thread made WAY more interesting

Once I pass the 30 days (with a blood test at 15 days to make sure all is well), I know I have to eat better in order to maintain. I do know, however, I will probably eat a whole pizza on day 31, as a reward. This last week all I have been craving is pizza.

I really, really hope this juice diet works for everyone and I am not an authority to say it won't.

That being said, your comments above are why I am really glad I choose my path, which was to just reduce my calorie intake, eat 3 good meals with nutritional snacks between, and not eat anything after 7 or 8pm (unless I have a couple of hockey games).

Breakfast today:

3 hard boiled egg whites and half a 'thin bagel'.

Lunch:

Bodywise tortilla with lean chicken breast, lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, tomato etc.

Dinner:

My own 'nacho' salad which will include lean seasoned turkey, tuna, and a whole bunch of lettuce and other veggies, plus cajun spices and chili powder, and 15 crunched up BBQ Crisper crackers. Tastes awesome.

Snacks in between include celery and carrots, banana, apple slices, and lots of watermelon. I have hockey tonight so I will have a granola bar and vitamin water before my game and a hard boiled egg after.

That is a typical day for me and with spices etc, all those foods taste good.

Best of all, I don't crave ANYTHING and I couldn't eat a whole pizza in a day, let alone one sitting.

With all that, I have now lost 22 pounds in around 6 weeks and my body fat is probably the best it has been in my life.

There is now no "end date" to this recent nutritional choice and therefore no D-Day to gaining the weight back in my mind. This is how I eat.

:lol2: :lol2:

Carol wants more evidence of guys who eat lots of gelato and are ripped. :icon_mrgreen:

Wow, if this site now turns into a place where the opposite sex is subject to lewd and sexist libido driven comments, I believe I'm going to have to pick another place to go...

Let's please stick to the higher moral fiber that defines lambopower.

I really, really hope this juice diet works for everyone and I am not an authority to say it won't.

That being said, your comments above are why I am really glad I choose my path, which was to just reduce my calorie intake, eat 3 good meals with nutritional snacks between, and not eat anything after 7 or 8pm (unless I have a couple of hockey games).

Breakfast today:

3 hard boiled egg whites and half a 'thin bagel'.

Lunch:

Bodywise tortilla with lean chicken breast, lettuce, peppers, cucumbers, tomato etc.

Dinner:

My own 'nacho' salad which will include lean seasoned turkey, tuna, and a whole bunch of lettuce and other veggies, plus cajun spices and chili powder, and 15 crunched up BBQ Crisper crackers. Tastes awesome.

Snacks in between include celery and carrots, banana, apple slices, and lots of watermelon. I have hockey tonight so I will have a granola bar and vitamin water before my game and a hard boiled egg after.

That is a typical day for me and with spices etc, all those foods taste good.

Best of all, I don't crave ANYTHING and I couldn't eat a whole pizza in a day, let alone one sitting.

With all that, I have now lost 22 pounds in around 6 weeks and my body fat is probably the best it has been in my life.

There is now no "end date" to this recent nutritional choice and therefore no D-Day to gaining the weight back in my mind. This is how I eat.

Hopefully I won't eat a whole pizza on day 31, but that is just what I am craving now. I have eaten a diet similar to yours and yes it does work, and that is what I will do at the end of the juicing period. I just let myself go over the last year and got lazy...no two ways about it. The will be no D-Day to gaining the weight back. I will have the will-power to maintain healthy eating habits.

Gee I thought this thread was going to be about Roids. I was going to recommend the Deca DBol combo with some Primo for cutting :rolleyes:

This link here will give you an idea of what different levels of BF look like. Robs friend in the pic is probably around 10% not less. Under 10% is RIPPED . 6% is competition ready. IMO its hard to stay under 10% year round.

Gee I thought this thread was going to be about Roids. I was going to recommend the Deca DBol combo with some Primo for cutting :rolleyes:

This link here will give you an idea of what different levels of BF look like. Robs friend in the pic is probably around 10% not less. Under 10% is RIPPED . 6% is competition ready. IMO its hard to stay under 10% year round.

good link to the pics. Most don't understand that you can't walk around life at 6-8%. it's just not possible.

That's the kind of juice that works

:iamwithstupid:

Never done it, but know many that have. BF percentage drops rapidly+muscle increases rapidly. Only problem is its supposed to be for horses IIRC :shock: May work for Allan since he drives a Ferrari though.

good link to the pics. Most don't understand that you can't walk around life at 6-8%. it's just not possible.

Doesn't even look good. I think around 12% is very much enough for me.

As soon as you stop the diet watch how you balloon up!

What you are doing is depriving your body of what it actually requires you to intake a good balance. As soon as you deny it that balance and you even get so close to smell it again and WWWWWWWAaaaaaampha.

Plus you will have an arse like the Japanese flag when you are on the diet.

I spoke with my brother and after discussing it with him he thinks we mis-measured and he told me he was still learning how to be accurate. Glad I know this before I would have tried dropping that line on a girl. " So baby,ive got 9% BMI" "Where? youre pants?" lol

I think ill go find someone who really knows how to do it. My guess based on the pictures posted im between 14-16

I have somewhat modified my juice plan already.. I cant stand these god damn vegies so now way can I drink them.. feel like im gonna puke.. So what Im doing is juicing.. eating salad, throwing in some vegies here and there that I can stand ( carrots) and using some of that powdered veggie crap ( very little) in the drinks.. I do feel like I have somehwhat of a headache already and I feel dead tired.. I hear after a few days you feel extremely energized.. Hope thats the truth.

I hear after a few days you feel extremely energized.. Hope thats the truth.

Ive never done a juicing diet but my guess is thats probably because youve had a chance to shit out most of the toxins being held in your body and its been replaced by better stuff. Im sure other guys here know more about that.

Also it probably goes without saying but drink a TON OF WATER while doing this to help flush your system and move stuff through.

Our legs also hold most of the bad toxins in our body in our thighs and hamstrings... each night see if you can put your legs up on some pillows and get your wife to rub your leg muscles thoroughly to break up the toxins and get them moving out of your body. Just my 2 cents.

Ive never done a juicing diet but my guess is thats probably because youve had a chance to shit out most of the toxins being held in your body and its been replaced by better stuff. Im sure other guys here know more about that.

Also it probably goes without saying but drink a TON OF WATER while doing this to help flush your system and move stuff through.

Our legs also hold most of the bad toxins in our body in our thighs and hamstrings... each night see if you can put your legs up on some pillows and get your wife to rub your leg muscles thoroughly to break up the toxins and get them moving out of your body. Just my 2 cents.

Damn.. And I always tell her to rub my dingdong to get rid of the bad toxins!

Thanks for the info!

Wow, if this site now turns into a place where the opposite sex is subject to lewd and sexist libido driven comments, I believe I'm going to have to pick another place to go...

Let's please stick to the higher moral fiber that defines lambopower.

Chimay52...you are SO right! I don't know WHAT got into me.

I'll retreat, and let things go back to normal (you know...the higher moral fiber....).

I WILL NOT be the reason LP turns into "that place"....

actually....now that I think about it....I DO know what got into me, but that's ANOTHER thread .....

LMAO :lol2:

Damn.. And I always tell her to rub my dingdong to get rid of the bad toxins!

Thanks for the info!

Every time you shoot bad toxins on your wife's belly you may develop a headache, yet hers may go away. The human body is very complicated.

I have somewhat modified my juice plan already.. I cant stand these god damn vegies so now way can I drink them.. feel like im gonna puke.. So what Im doing is juicing.. eating salad, throwing in some vegies here and there that I can stand ( carrots) and using some of that powdered veggie crap ( very little) in the drinks.. I do feel like I have somehwhat of a headache already and I feel dead tired.. I hear after a few days you feel extremely energized.. Hope thats the truth.

Yeah some of those veggie juices taste like shit, I won't lie. I don't know how some of these dudes are saying "This recipe tastes GREAT!" wtf, yeah if liquid SHIT tastes good, whatever. Haha. I've had to mix different things in to get them tasting "okay". My wife on the other hand put a bunch of tomatos, celery, tabasco sauce, spinach and other veggies and chugged it like it was going out of style. I tried a taste of it and wanted to throw up. Guess it takes someone with a specific taste to like that crap.

Yeah some of those veggie juices taste like shit, I won't lie. I don't know how some of these dudes are saying "This recipe tastes GREAT!" wtf, yeah if liquid SHIT tastes good, whatever. Haha. I've had to mix different things in to get them tasting "okay". My wife on the other hand put a bunch of tomatos, celery, tabasco sauce, spinach and other veggies and chugged it like it was going out of style. I tried a taste of it and wanted to throw up. Guess it takes someone with a specific taste to like that crap.

Well, think about some of the other things woman get to swallow.... :bj:

Allan, just watch using a majority of fruit juices. They are very much loaded in sugar which transforms rapidly to glucose that is the quickest way for your body to store fat. Plus it will make you a moody little bitch and give you wild energy swings.

You really want to keep the fruit juices as a minimal part and focus much much more on the veggie content.

Yeah some of those veggie juices taste like shit, I won't lie.

I admit I did not watch the video but this is what I didn't get about the whole attraction to the juicing.

I cannot drink V8 juice or tomato juice. So I can only imagine that liquifying all kinds of veggies and drinking them would be excrutiating for me. However, chopped up peppers, carrots, celery, lettuce, all taste fine on their own.

Mixed with other veggies and with other things like lean chicken and spices tastes really good.

So I guess that just makes more sense to me, plus I lost weight, and didn't feel like I was drinking blender feces to do it.

I needed this thread to get me going again and remind to get back in shape. I used to be 270, and in November was at 175. Now about 195. Gotta hit it too. Let us know how the juice works allan. Never did the juice thing. But would alway be open to something new. And I agree with a lot of you guys. TUNA is great on a diet.