The Roman's niece saga...

Roman

Is there an Amber Alert active for them? The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children may also have some resources.

Thank you.... Another thing I never thought about... Getting that to the parents now.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posted on facebook, hope it all turns out for the better.

RD - Have you guys tried contacting facebook and having them just give you the information to log in? Sometimes just asking gets things done.

I hope you are joking... if it's that easy to get into someones facebook it's ridiculous.

RD, sorry to hear about this, its a horrible situation. I posted on Facebook yesterday and will again today just in case.

I read on her website that they had talked about going to Florida in the past. Have they ever said where they might go or have any other friends that they may rely on when they got there?

My brother in law will be on the local TV channels tonight talking about the case.... More media outlets picking it up.... Thanks guys!

The heat next week in the area is expected to be BLISTERING, which may be a good thing.... If they dont have shelter it should drive them to seek help.

Sorry to hear that :(

I have a feeling she will be fine.. She looks street smart ..

Did the parents say something to hurt her feelings? reason i ask is if she was @ war with parents , she could be hiding out .. If she was in good terms then i would be more concerned

Been in my family's thoughts and prayers. My son turned 1 the day she went missing and i can't imagine going through something like this. I hope to hear positive news from you soon!

Well... I thought Id update everybody. The last confirmed sighting was on last saturday- 8 days ago...At a Mcdonalds near her home. Before we knew she was missing.

Nobody has seen her since....

Which makes me think one of three things has happened.

1. They left town that day. They could be anywhere now.

2. They were the victims of foul play.

3. They jumped off the Sherman Minton bridge into the Ohio river, and their bodies are somewhere in the gulf of Mexico by now.

If its #1, they will probably get tired of life on the run very soon... And they will get tired of each other sooner.... One will go home, and the other will remain missing.... Im afraid my niece will be the one who remains missing.

I just dont have a lot of hope for a happy ending on this.

This is no doubt old new to you by now but I read on the FB page they were recorded at Buybacks on Saturday selling some stuff. To me that makes scenario 2 and 3 look less likely. My hunch is they have left town, they have friends in Florida I recall reading.

Well... I thought Id update everybody. The last confirmed sighting was on last saturday- 8 days ago...At a Mcdonalds near her home. Before we knew she was missing.

Nobody has seen her since....

Which makes me think one of three things has happened.

1. They left town that day. They could be anywhere now.

2. They were the victims of foul play.

3. They jumped off the Sherman Minton bridge into the Ohio river, and their bodies are somewhere in the gulf of Mexico by now.

If its #1, they will probably get tired of life on the run very soon... And they will get tired of each other sooner.... One will go home, and the other will remain missing.... Im afraid my niece will be the one who remains missing.

I just dont have a lot of hope for a happy ending on this.

Erik, Do you know about where their friends are in Florida, names/contacts etc?

My cousin lives in the Cape Coral, FL area and is retired whitecollar crimes side of the FBI. I would be happy to give him a call and see if there is anything he can possibly do.

Eric, Do you know about where their friends are in Florida, names/contacts etc?

My cousin lives in the Cape Coral, FL area and is retired whitecollar crimes side of the FBI. I would be happy to give him a call and see if there is anything he can possibly do.

Im not aware of them having any friends in Florida.

My sister in law (their aunt) has a condo in Florida. If they show up there they will be on an airplane back to Indiana within 15 seconds, probably in handcuffs, definitely with my sister in law's size 8 in her ass.

Shelby's half brother is a fundamentalist preacher in Florida. Hes batshit crazy and isnt speaking to anybody in the family, because we tolerated the relationship between the two girls.... She was sent to stay with him a few years ago, and he put her ass back on a plane after a week, because he convinced himself shes possessed by the devil... So I dont see her going there either....

They dont know anybody else down there. They have both been living in Indiana their entire lives.

fcuk man, I'll call him in the morning anyway and see if he has any professional advice.

Any response from FB?

I cant go into that.

RD, this is from doc2178's post

I read on her website that they had talked about going to Florida in the past. Have they ever said where they might go or have any other friends that they may rely on when they got there?

Im not aware of them having any friends in Florida.

My sister in law (their aunt) has a condo in Florida. If they show up there they will be on an airplane back to Indiana within 15 seconds, probably in handcuffs, definitely with my sister in law's size 8 in her ass.

Shelby's half brother is a fundamentalist preacher in Florida. Hes batshit crazy and isnt speaking to anybody in the family, because we tolerated the relationship between the two girls.... She was sent to stay with him a few years ago, and he put her ass back on a plane after a week, because he convinced himself shes possessed by the devil... So I dont see her going there either....

They dont know anybody else down there. They have both been living in Indiana their entire lives.

RD, this is from doc2178's post

Not as far as I know.... They did say they would go to Florida, but nobody seems to know why....