Whooppsss

Lambo91

Hoon of the Day... I laughed my ass of at this. :lol2:

I can picture the minutes before the crash. A fat, balding 50 year old guy who just lost everything in a divorce puts on his black satin V_E_T_T_E jacket. Pops in a his favorite Skid Row CD, cranks up Youth Gone Wild and hits the road.......

For you youngsters....

hmmm dumb enough to scream WTF are you kidding me yet smart enough to only show an 11 second clip so they dont get arrested for street racing...

You know what they say.. "If you can't beat em, ram them off the road"

OMG..this comment was right on. I can't tell what the camera car was... anyone know?

OMG..this comment was right on. I can't tell what the camera car was... anyone know?

I think i read in the vid description it was an SRT8 300C.

there's probably a lot more going on in this story than we're seeing in this clip. but either way... WTF!

"Are yopu kidding me!!!!!!!!!!???????" :icon_mrgreen:

That video is hilarious. I love the scream you can hear in between the two "what the fucks".

This is EXACTLY what happened to my dad and I while cruising at 70 mph on the freeway in his Suburban (albeit minus the actual crash), some idiot pulls in front of us, but way too early and my dad had to swerve, hard, to avoid him. We were extremely lucky there, as we could have easily went flying off the road or even flipped. In hindsight, I don't know how we didn't. My dad says he knows defensive driving (yeah okay Pops), I think we just had God with us there though or just were very lucky.

As for this video itself, hilarious!! :icon_thumleft: