The "Where'd your username come from" thread

LastCall

Its the name of my dog.

sorry i keep calling you a dog...im very sorry donnie.. :turboalex:

Nickname/First three letters of my lastname. Actually pronounced "TV".

i would've called you "theft" in real life..

I love lambos..and was born in the year 91.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In high school I was a dork and played Vampire the Masquerade. A role player game about vampires. My favorite clan was the Shadow clan, known as Lasombra. 52 is my initials on a phone 52=JB.

Lasombra52 has stayed with me ever since high school, but I dropped the game.

Lambo (of course) and years ago I hit a trifecta at the dog track two weeks in a row using the numbers 128.

My boat - 2005 Malibu Wakesetter LSV = 05LSV

Sold it yesterday after 6 great years of ownership - maybe I should change my username? lol

Killed my old website, so boombaprojects made no sense. I'm learning german, wanted something car related, chose "Clutch" since I enjoy working on those the most... Kupplung made sense, so I went that route.

No offense, but I thought it was the sound that happens when you are going number 2, and the stuff hits the water.

Miss the Boomba days. Lol.

Pike=Pi Kappa Alpha

Mike=My name

420=What I used to enjoy as a hobby a LOOONNNGGG time ago when I joined this forum. Haven't done it in years. Speaking of which I should probably drop the numbers so people take me more seriously. haha.

My name is now porters creation (for 24 hours). This is like hazing a rookie, but I am a VETERAN!!! :icon_fU: :rant:

3 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Misguided group of vagina declining morons that need to get out more Users)

3 Members: pockmark, capt_chaos, Assman

:lol:

where I spend most of my time (work)

Lol

Its the name of my dog.

I thought that was your name. I was actually going to say "aside from the obvious ones like "Underground Racing" and "Donnie"", but I i'm glad I didn't lol.

I tried registering as AllanLambo when I first signed up but apparantly it was already taken.

So I went with my favorite beer and my daughters hockey jersey number.

Mine is my first name and the numbers represent the BMW 335i which I was, at the time I signed up for LP, looking to purchase. That did not happen yet and I still aspire to get one. I have an 02 BMW 325ci which I have owned since 02 (avatar picture). I have thought many times about how I should have just put 325...

Mine is my first name and the numbers represent the BMW 335i which I was, at the time I signed up for LP, looking to purchase. That did not happen yet and I still aspire to get one. I have an 02 BMW 325ci which I have owned since 02 (avatar picture). I have thought many times about how I should have just put 325...

You can go here to change it:

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry876661

J = my first name. Pegs= play on my last name, always been my nickname. 13= the number I always wore in sports ( now my daughter uses it :wub: )

J = my first name. Pegs= play on my last name, always been my nickname. 13= the number I always wore in sports ( now my daughter uses it :wub: )

Nice to know the history.

It seemed more like a play on JPEGs... :icon_mrgreen: