2012 Ferrari 458 Spider

q8ylambo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it works.... i was expecting something WAY COOLER in my head cause of all the hype built up to the work mechanism. LOL. but it works and does the job nicely.

They look 100x better in person.

No, they don´t.

But they have managed to make the top up spider look very close the standard coupe.

I wonder how much heavier it got?

I think the coupe looks much nicer.

It is just an epic car. It is a huge step up from the 360 and 430. This is a moment in Ferrari's history that will go down as one of their best cars ever. They have not leapt forward and raised the bar for every other supercar manufacturer like this in a long time. This is like their Countach/Gallardo moment (which were huge steps for Lamborghini). The Gallardo replacement will need a carbon fiber chassis and some serious Sesto Elemento styling cues to compete with the 458 line.

• 2 weeks later...
They look 100x better in person.

i saw it in person and think its 100x's more ugly. rather it in the pics. i am a huge fan of roadsters/convertibles so maybe it'll look better. i agree with everyone the hard top makes the world of difference. anyone think the aventador will have one? doubtful...

Yes it's cool as a hard top but those humps looks like a Porsche boxster or an Opel GT

.. No more transparent engine cover I gues..

.. at least it will have a great "air brake" function! You should probably stop to activate mechanism.

2012_ferrari_458_spider_104_cd_gallery.j

2007-opel-gt-23_460x0w.jpg

2011%20Porsche%20Boxster%20Spyder%204.jp