Help Settle this for Deuce and I

Allan-Herbie

Esprit or 355  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Esprit TT V8 or Ferrari 355 Berlinetta

• Lotus Esprit TT V8
    • Ferrari 355 Berlinetta

So Deuce is contemplating his next car and Im trying to convince him to get a reg shitbomb to drive daily, and a cool car for weekends... He says Ferrari 355 is way cooler than Lotus Esprit TTV8.... What do you think....

ferrari_355_gtb_red_1999.jpg

imagesCAINWW88.jpg

nantasket105me.jpg

p7140037.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esprit is more rare, faster, mods better, handles better, brakes better and is FAR cooler..

does that mean that you already picked one up? Not the blue 2002 from dc motors?

No I have not. But in the future I will..

i was looking for one as well but the only newer cars on the market now seem to be silver... There was one in blue 25th anni but it sold... Still love the esprit. Plus heard that there is LS v8 conversion with a beefier 6 speed tranny... under 3000lbs and packing over 600 hp? That would be amazing..

i was looking for one as well but the only newer cars on the market now seem to be silver... There was one in blue 25th anni but it sold... Still love the esprit. Plus heard that there is LS v8 conversion with a beefier 6 speed tranny... under 3000lbs and packing over 600 hp? That would be amazing..

No need for the LS V8.. the Lotus plant is perfect.. there are options to build up the transmission..

My vote is neither!

:iamwithstupid:

you should have an "other" category too, it would win hands down. I'd stick with his Cayman, it's probably faster, cheaper to insure and a more whole lot more reliable....

encountered a red esprit yesturday like in the pic, much more rare then the ferrari for sure... my vote goes to the lotus hands down

My vote is neither as well, but if I had to choose one of those 2 cars, I am going with the 355.